Info Chris Davis aka calebroad - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-17-2016, 06:30 PM   #1
nickolasanastasiou
Chris Davis aka calebroad

This individual has contacted me several times regarding one animal. Every time feels like a 50 First Dates sort of experience, so I am not sure if something is going on with that. If so, I hope wellness is achievable and I wish the best luck to him in his fight for it.

The most recent time, I accepted an offer proposal. However, over ten days passed after that and the party failed to follow through. To close the loop and not leave things in a weird open-ended space in case he might think he could revisit this at some extreme later date, I sent him a message. I had grown tired of his antics and decided that I would like to avoid doing business with him and I feel I expressed this pretty clearly.

Of particular note: I will be removing one piece of information from my message only because of the rules for this section of the site regarding anonymous third-party quotation. This may cause a mild information gap that is not central to my direct issue with the party this thread is about. I am as much subject to said rules as anyone. For that one piece of information, I will place a note of where it was removed and why so as to remain in compliance. If another party wishes to weigh in regarding anything I may have removed to be in compliance, so be it, but I do not wish to force anyone into a bed they have not made. Also, since I am a direct party in this situation, I will not be acting in the capacity of a moderator within the confines of this thread.

I attempted to let this person burn himself out of his episode, but at the time of this post we are at 22 emails received (for just this time; he has also contacted me regarding the animal before, but I consider that tangential) and I stopped after my ninth response because spending more energy and time was not looking probable for achieving effective communication. With the juvenile threats and other petty behavior, I figure that posting this may save others from a potential headache. While I do believe he may be capable of performing successful transactions, he proved incapable in this particular instance and so I consider our ways best parted.

Please judge for yourself based on the communications therein. I obviously have already reached my own conclusion, but I only decide for myself freely just as others should decide for themselves.

The attached image is a screenshot of the within-24hr message volume showing reply cessation. Emails themselves are in text format. I can generate screenshots if necessary to contest anything in particular. He started sending multiple responses to the same messages, so there is some divergence of chains for the messages I replied to. I will post the two chains to which I responded and then individual emails I have no bothered to respond to. I apologize in advance for any spelling or grammatical errors in my messages.

----------------------
Chain 1 (last to first):
----------------------

Feb 16 at 5:10 PM

To

Chris Davis

Message body
I can name names, but will not since I have no such obligation to you.
You can imagine whatever you like.

Thanks,

Nick

To: Nickolas Anastasiou <nickolasanastasiou@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 5:08 PM
Subject: Re: Message about Subadult female het for albino red ear slider from spymart007@yahoo.com

Nobody has said that, and that is the reason you cannot name names.

You get caught, now, just apologize. Like an adult. This will be a good learning experience.

In my line of work, I often push thru contracts worth tens of millions of dollars. Only you have ever made such a claim.

And now you are digging out.

Just apologize

Chris

On Feb 16, 2016, at 5:04 PM, Nickolas Anastasiou <nickolasanastasiou@yahoo.com> wrote:

> You seem confused, but I wish you luck all the same.
>
> Thanks and take care,
>
> Nick
>
>
>
> From: Chris Davis <spymart007@yahoo.com>
> To: Nickolas Anastasiou <nickolasanastasiou@yahoo.com>
> Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 5:01 PM
> Subject: Re: Message about Subadult female het for albino red ear slider from spymart007@yahoo.com
>
> My guess is you are just a kid. I have never, once had a bad experience in the business world.
>
> You will learn over time that people talk, and these things you say become known. And you get a reputation for "flying off the handle" as somebody just texted me
>
> You cannot name a single person, then you change subject. Not good
>
> Not good at all, hopefully you can take your being caught in this false info and use it to treat people fairly and with integrity
>
> Chris
>
>
> On Feb 16, 2016, at 4:54 PM, Nickolas Anastasiou <nickolasanastasiou@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> I hope you find peace in your activities, whatever they really are.
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Nick
>>
>> From: Chris Davis <spymart007@yahoo.com>
>> To: Nickolas Anastasiou <nickolasanastasiou@yahoo.com>
>> Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 4:53 PM
>> Subject: Re: Message about Subadult female het for albino red ear slider from spymart007@yahoo.com
>>
>> That's exactly what I thought!
>>
>> Honestly is the best policy, perhaps you should give it a try.
>>
>> Please just leave me and my farm alone. I can overcome a mistake. But slander and false info is offensive and very unprofessional
>>
>> Chris
>>
>>
>>
>> On Feb 16, 2016, at 4:50 PM, Nickolas Anastasiou <nickolasanastasiou@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I have no such obligation to you.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Nick
>>>
>>> From: Chris Davis <spymart007@yahoo.com>
>>> To: Nickolas Anastasiou <nickolasanastasiou@yahoo.com>
>>> Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 4:47 PM
>>> Subject: Re: Message about Subadult female het for albino red ear slider from spymart007@yahoo.com
>>>
>>> I'm guessing you cannot name these folks, like I have
>>>
>>>> "***Third party quotation removed. - Nick***"
>>>
>>> Let's here some names?
>>>
>>>
>>> On Feb 16, 2016, at 4:35 PM, Nickolas Anastasiou <nickolasanastasiou@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hi, Chris.
>>>>
>>>> I believe it would be best for the two of us to do business with other people, but not with each other.
>>>>
>>>> I am uninterested in having a phone conversation. I feel my position is clear.
>>>>
>>>> I wish you luck in your future ventures.
>>>>
>>>> Thanks,
>>>>
>>>> Nick
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> From: Chris Davis <spymart007@yahoo.com>
>>>> To: Nickolas Anastasiou <nickolasanastasiou@yahoo.com>
>>>> Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 4:31 PM
>>>> Subject: Re: Message about Subadult female het for albino red ear slider from spymart007@yahoo.com
>>>>
>>>> Nick
>>>>
>>>> There has been some mistake make. I currently have done deals involving snows, caramels, and albinos.
>>>>
>>>> 100% have been fine
>>>>
>>>> You must allow for human error if one has occurred
>>>>
>>>> Please call me
>>>>
>>>> Chris
>>>> 404-433-0003
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Feb 16, 2016, at 4:28 PM, Nickolas Anastasiou <nickolasanastasiou@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Hi, Chris.
>>>>>
>>>>> Needless to say, your failure to follow through has rendered the deal invalid.
>>>>>
>>>>> ***Third party quotation removed. - Nick***
>>>>>
>>>>> Good luck in your endeavors and with any deals you might commit to with other vendors.
>>>>>
>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>>
>>>>> Nick
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> From: Nickolas Anastasiou <nickolasanastasiou@yahoo.com>
>>>>> To: "spymart007@yahoo.com" <spymart007@yahoo.com>
>>>>> Sent: Friday, February 5, 2016 11:55 AM
>>>>> Subject: Re: Message about Subadult female het for albino red ear slider from spymart007@yahoo.com
>>>>>
>>>>> Hi, Chris.
>>>>>
>>>>> That plan sounds reasonable enough to me. Is there a particular day next week (or whenever it is convenient for you) that you would prefer to receive? As of right now, my schedule is mostly open enough to ship on any date.
>>>>>
>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>>
>>>>> Nick
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> From: "donotreply@kingsnake.com" <donotreply@kingsnake.com>
>>>>> To: nickolasanastasiou@yahoo.com
>>>>> Sent: Friday, February 5, 2016 1:12 AM
>>>>> Subject: Message about Subadult female het for albino red ear slider from spymart007@yahoo.com
>>>>>
>>>>> *************
>>>>> NOTE: This message was sent to you via Kingsnake.com Classifieds.
>>>>> It appears to be from spymart007@yahoo.com.
>>>>> To respond to this email please just click REPLY.
>>>>> If you feel this message is fraudulent or abusive please forward it to classifieds@pethobbyist.com.
>>>>> NOTE: DO NOT flag this message as SPAM/JUNK as your ability to receive legitimate messages from may be compromised
>>>>> *************
>>>>>
>>>>> Nick,
>>>>>
>>>>> Let me ask, would you take 600cash, then you can also take a pick of the litter. But also, I will throw in a catch 22.
>>>>>
>>>>> If your turtle fails to lays eggs this season, you can have one turtle of another albino litter this season of your choice guaranteed. And say none of my albinos hatched any albinos. You can have her back for the 600 if that's what you want. If she hatches a bunch (3 ) of albinos, I will let you pick out a caramel pink slider hatchling instead of any albino. Fun Deal I Think
>>>>>
>>>>> Even better, if she hatches out a bunch (3 ) albinos, you can add $2,000 and pick out a snow hatchling.
>>>>>
>>>>> Just thought I would throw that out there, makes it exciting.
>>>>>
>>>>> ----------------------------------------------
>>>>> Click on (or cut and paste into you browser's
>>>>> location window) the URL below to view the ad that
>>>>> this message is in response to.
>>>>>
>>>>> http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?de=1132533
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> This message was sent by an unregistered or non logged in user.
>>>>> This person may or may not be who they say they are.
>>>>> The return address they provided may or may not be their correct address.
>>>>> Click REPLY to respond to the user.
>>>>>
>>>>> Sent 12:12 AM, Feb 05th, 2016 from I.P. Address 98.252.254.102/c-98-252-254-102.hsd1.ga.comcast.net
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>

----------------------
Chain 2 (last to first):
----------------------

Feb 16 at 5:11 PM

To

Chris Davis

Message body
Words may occasionally prove difficult.
Take care,

Nick

To: Nickolas Anastasiou <nickolasanastasiou@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 5:09 PM
Subject: Re: Message about Subadult female het for albino red ear slider from spymart007@yahoo.com

I'm not gonna read all that teen nonsense.
Your caught, just man up and apologize.

On Feb 16, 2016, at 5:08 PM, Nickolas Anastasiou <nickolasanastasiou@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Sounds like we are mutually agreed on business then.
>
> Slander is inherently false. Placing false before it is redundant. Typed word that is false regarding a person is libel rather than slander, but typed word that is one's experience that is not false is not libel. I have described my experiences with you and ***Third party quotation removed. - Nick***. Your offers are as I have described. Your lack of follow-through is as I have described. They are therefore factual.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Nick
>
> To: Nickolas Anastasiou <nickolasanastasiou@yahoo.com>
> Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 5:04 PM
> Subject: Re: Message about Subadult female het for albino red ear slider from spymart007@yahoo.com
>
> You will never do biz with me. This I promise, the missed email I can handle, but the false slander is unacceptable.
>
> Chris
>
>
>
> On Feb 16, 2016, at 4:54 PM, Nickolas Anastasiou <nickolasanastasiou@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> I hope you find peace in your activities, whatever they really are.
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Nick
>>
>> From: Chris Davis <spymart007@yahoo.com>
>> To: Nickolas Anastasiou <nickolasanastasiou@yahoo.com>
>> Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 4:53 PM
>> Subject: Re: Message about Subadult female het for albino red ear slider from spymart007@yahoo.com
>>
>> That's exactly what I thought!
>>
>> Honestly is the best policy, perhaps you should give it a try.
>>
>> Please just leave me and my farm alone. I can overcome a mistake. But slander and false info is offensive and very unprofessional
>>
>> Chris
>>
>>
>>
>> On Feb 16, 2016, at 4:50 PM, Nickolas Anastasiou <nickolasanastasiou@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I have no such obligation to you.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Nick
>>>
>>> From: Chris Davis <spymart007@yahoo.com>
>>> To: Nickolas Anastasiou <nickolasanastasiou@yahoo.com>
>>> Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 4:47 PM
>>> Subject: Re: Message about Subadult female het for albino red ear slider from spymart007@yahoo.com
>>>
>>> I'm guessing you cannot name these folks, like I have
>>>
>>>> "***Third party quotation removed. - Nick***"
>>>
>>> Let's here some names?
>>>
>>>
>>> On Feb 16, 2016, at 4:35 PM, Nickolas Anastasiou <nickolasanastasiou@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hi, Chris.
>>>>
>>>> I believe it would be best for the two of us to do business with other people, but not with each other.
>>>>
>>>> I am uninterested in having a phone conversation. I feel my position is clear.
>>>>
>>>> I wish you luck in your future ventures.
>>>>
>>>> Thanks,
>>>>
>>>> Nick
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> From: Chris Davis <spymart007@yahoo.com>
>>>> To: Nickolas Anastasiou <nickolasanastasiou@yahoo.com>
>>>> Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 4:31 PM
>>>> Subject: Re: Message about Subadult female het for albino red ear slider from spymart007@yahoo.com
>>>>
>>>> Nick
>>>>
>>>> There has been some mistake make. I currently have done deals involving snows, caramels, and albinos.
>>>>
>>>> 100% have been fine
>>>>
>>>> You must allow for human error if one has occurred
>>>>
>>>> Please call me
>>>>
>>>> Chris
>>>> 404-433-0003
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Feb 16, 2016, at 4:28 PM, Nickolas Anastasiou <nickolasanastasiou@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Hi, Chris.
>>>>>
>>>>> Needless to say, your failure to follow through has rendered the deal invalid.
>>>>>
>>>>> ***Third party quotation removed. - Nick***
>>>>>
>>>>> Good luck in your endeavors and with any deals you might commit to with other vendors.
>>>>>
>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>>
>>>>> Nick
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> From: Nickolas Anastasiou <nickolasanastasiou@yahoo.com>
>>>>> To: "spymart007@yahoo.com" <spymart007@yahoo.com>
>>>>> Sent: Friday, February 5, 2016 11:55 AM
>>>>> Subject: Re: Message about Subadult female het for albino red ear slider from spymart007@yahoo.com
>>>>>
>>>>> Hi, Chris.
>>>>>
>>>>> That plan sounds reasonable enough to me. Is there a particular day next week (or whenever it is convenient for you) that you would prefer to receive? As of right now, my schedule is mostly open enough to ship on any date.
>>>>>
>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>>
>>>>> Nick
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> From: "donotreply@kingsnake.com" <donotreply@kingsnake.com>
>>>>> To: nickolasanastasiou@yahoo.com
>>>>> Sent: Friday, February 5, 2016 1:12 AM
>>>>> Subject: Message about Subadult female het for albino red ear slider from spymart007@yahoo.com
>>>>>
>>>>> *************
>>>>> NOTE: This message was sent to you via Kingsnake.com Classifieds.
>>>>> It appears to be from spymart007@yahoo.com.
>>>>> To respond to this email please just click REPLY.
>>>>> If you feel this message is fraudulent or abusive please forward it to classifieds@pethobbyist.com.
>>>>> NOTE: DO NOT flag this message as SPAM/JUNK as your ability to receive legitimate messages from may be compromised
>>>>> *************
>>>>>
>>>>> Nick,
>>>>>
>>>>> Let me ask, would you take 600cash, then you can also take a pick of the litter. But also, I will throw in a catch 22.
>>>>>
>>>>> If your turtle fails to lays eggs this season, you can have one turtle of another albino litter this season of your choice guaranteed. And say none of my albinos hatched any albinos. You can have her back for the 600 if that's what you want. If she hatches a bunch (3 ) of albinos, I will let you pick out a caramel pink slider hatchling instead of any albino. Fun Deal I Think
>>>>>
>>>>> Even better, if she hatches out a bunch (3 ) albinos, you can add $2,000 and pick out a snow hatchling.
>>>>>
>>>>> Just thought I would throw that out there, makes it exciting.
>>>>>
>>>>> Click on (or cut and paste into you browser's
>>>>> location window) the URL below to view the ad that
>>>>> this message is in response to.
>>>>>
>>>>> http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?de=1132533
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> This message was sent by an unregistered or non logged in user.
>>>>> This person may or may not be who they say they are.
>>>>> The return address they provided may or may not be their correct address.
>>>>> Click REPLY to respond to the user.
>>>>>
>>>>> Sent 12:12 AM, Feb 05th, 2016 from I.P. Address 98.252.254.102/c-98-252-254-102.hsd1.ga.comcast.net
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>

----------------------
Individual messages after I stopped replying (last to first):
----------------------

Chris Davis <spymart007@yahoo.com>
Today at 11:33 AM

To

Nickolas Anastasiou

Message body
I have spoken with every single person that has ever done any business with me about your ranting.

Every single person says they have never had any issues. You need to provide a backdrop for your accusations as they are vague and broad.

Everybody seems to think you are a loose cannon and I should just drop it. And I will. But it should be heavily documented that you are a proven liar.

I have informed everyone about this situation and sent them your messages. It comes as no surprise to most.

Now everyone who I have ever spoken with is aware of you, and your unprofessional ranting.

This certainly will not serve u well

I intend to do a mass email later today and send your ranting out to the entire reptile community, along with your attack on me.

I have 213 emails for the reptile/exotic pets community. Everyone should beware of a loose cannon like you, and they will be. They need to know

Feb 16 at 8:42 PM

To

Nickolas Anastasiou

Message body
I'll see you at a show or convention, don't worry. Your ranting has earned you an ass whooping and everyone knows it.

It will be fun to watch, maybe you'll learn a lesson about who you can mess with and who you cannot mess with.

My firm has attorneys on retainer, they laughed out loud about your whole slander spill. you need to know who you are speaking to before you rant. Pansie

Feb 16 at 7:35 PM

To

Nickolas Anastasiou

Message body
At least I'm happy to see you know when to shut the hell up after being caught lying.

Feb 16 at 6:53 PM

To

Nickolas Anastasiou

Message body
You are not, and never will be on my level.

You do not have a great rep yourself as it turns out.

Take your subadult half inbred turtle and shove it.

You will never be on my level. You were lucky just be speaking with me.

Have fun living in your mommas basement and don't contact me again.

And just pray I don't come across you in person one day

Chris

Feb 16 at 5:57 PM

To

Nickolas Anastasiou

Message body
I am not worried about you, I am confident I will see you at a show some day or maybe a reptile exhibit. I will settle this then

Chris Davis

Feb 16 at 5:51 PM

To

Nickolas Anastasiou

Message body
Thats what I thought, silence.

What else would I expect?

Your ranting is so immature. It will get u nowhere in life. Except divorced and disliked.

Am I right? Probably

Feb 16 at 5:46 PM

To

Nickolas Anastasiou

Message body
If you cannot provide proof or truth, don't say it. That is called false

Feb 16 at 5:44 PM

To

Nickolas Anastasiou

Message body
I am herby officially requesting information on the complaint you received. If you made that up, just apologize. If it happened, I want to know the source of complaint.

If you are unwilling, I will decide what next steps to take.

This is very serious being the amount of transactions and money that I have invested in my farm.

Everyone I know is denying any involvement, you have an obligation to pass the complaint to me for review

I shall wait. No response shall be acknowledgment that you have provided false information in an attempt to cause problems with my business.

Chris

Feb 16 at 5:28 PM

To

Nickolas Anastasiou

Message body
Every single person I have done biz with has said "not me"

And that is why you cannot name names.

Tangled web of lies

Feb 16 at 5:23 PM

To

Nickolas Anastasiou

Message body
So, I'm hearing you have had some issues in the tortoise community. And maybe I'm not the first victim of your fiction rants?

And maybe "you have to be treated like an egg timer" or maybe like a young person

These are what I am hearing right now?

You should apologize and then leave me be. I have spent a fortune growing my farm and I have never had a deal go bad. Only Nickolas

Feb 16 at 5:18 PM

To

Nickolas Anastasiou

Message body
I have spoken to everyone that I have done biz with in the turtle world.

All say that your view conflicts theirs. Every deal has been smooth. You are 100% caught. It's not good

I can name names all day long, because I am honest, u, well, u cannot

Feb 16 at 5:13 PM

To

Nickolas Anastasiou

Message body
Lying sometimes becomes difficult when asked to prove it.

Hope u can learn from this experience of getting caught in a tangled lie

Feb 16 at 5:10 PM

To

Nickolas Anastasiou

Message body
That's exactly what I thought
Attached Images

Old 02-17-2016, 06:47 PM   #2
nickolasanastasiou
Received this as a forward a touch over an hour ago.

I do not personally believe it went to his spam folder, but given the threats and other telling indicators, I feel I may owe that spam folder a hug.

------------------------

Today at 5:41 PM

To

Nickolas Anastasiou

Message body

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

> Date: February 17, 2016 at 5:40:22 PM EST
> To: webmaster@faunaclassifieds.com
> Subject: Nicholas
>
> I have put some very very bad people where they belong. I have seen the worst of the worst of what this world has to offer
>
> But I have never dealt with someone so far out, so ignorant, and so high on life that they would talk to others in this manner.
>
> And he is your moderator. One email went to spam, and that is what caused the attack. I have spoken with all parties whom I know in this industry, all are happy with me, but warned "Nicholas" thinks he deserves finer treatments due to moderating?
>
> I am offended, I have been lied to, and I am furious. You should release him and find somebody that has even a hint of integrity.
>
> He got caught in a lie, then attacks again. He is a liar. That is why he stopped contacting me. He is a liar, and as far as I am concerned is no better than the filth, that occupy our prisons across the USA.
>
> Liar liar liar liar

Old 02-17-2016, 06:47 PM   #3
Black Adder
I am not quite sure I really follow any of Chris ramblings after you stated the deal was not going to happen due to his lack of response over said deal?
Such Immaturity concerns me greatly and I hope to never have the misfortune to attempt any business transactions with said individual
Did you notify him of this thread Nick?

Old 02-17-2016, 06:50 PM   #4
nickolasanastasiou
I sent him a courtesy PM with a link to it a minute or two ago.

Old 02-17-2016, 07:56 PM   #5
Snake-Queen
What rant does he speak of? Is he referring to the redacted portion of the email chain that references a third party?

The way his emails read, it's as if you have removed more of the communications that previously stated. I don't believe you have, just saying that's how it reads or that he is referencing some other conversation entirely. If this conversation was entirely a figment of his imagination, I have serious doubts about his mental stability.

Old 02-17-2016, 08:01 PM   #6
nickolasanastasiou
I removed a single sentence where I stated it and where it was once recited by Chris Davis only because of it inherently not being within the BOI rule for anonymous third-party quotation as I see it. If he wishes to share it or if anyone he may have shared it with wishes to share it, that would be different.

Old 02-17-2016, 08:03 PM   #7
nickolasanastasiou
Also, to more specifically answer your question (sorry about that), it would take quite some serious mental gymnastics for the sentence that is omitted to be "imagineered" into a rant (at least in my mind).

Old 02-17-2016, 08:08 PM   #8
Snake-Queen
I believe you, as he has made no sense.

I also do not see how one sentence can be construed as a rant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 02-17-2016, 08:16 PM   #9
calebroad
I am new and trying to get a footing with reptiles as a hobby. I have found most everyone to be friendly and happy to help me along. I am thankful for those who have taken the time to help show me the ropes. I went into this negotiations with high hopes and good intentions. But because of a single email snafu with Mr. Anastoasiou email either being lost, in spam, or simply overlooked. Things quickly spiraled way out of control and I felt bullied, but also that my honor was being challenged.

It was never my intention for this to go as far as it has and I certainly could have handled my emotions of feeling bullied better. Let me apologize for the role that I played in this for it would have been a good transaction for the both of us.

This is now over as far as I am concerned and a valuable lesson learned, for a new member to the forum.

Thank You,
Chris Davis

Old 02-17-2016, 08:21 PM   #10
nickolasanastasiou
Chris, I sincerely feel that post number nine represents an honorable path and I appreciate it. I would have appreciated it more if there had not been threats made against me, but I can also let bygones be bygones and still wish you well (I have always wished you well).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!