Inquiry Randy Betz, rbetz-Tortstork Tortoise Eggs - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-30-2018, 11:25 AM   #1
Lucille
Randy Betz, rbetz-Tortstork Tortoise Eggs

Has anyone purchased a tortoise egg from Randy Betz, had the egg shipped to them, and which has subsequently hatched out into a healthy baby tortoise? He currently has eggs for sale here.

Old 03-30-2018, 08:02 PM   #3
NortheastReptiles

Name : Jason Jernegan
NortheastReptiles is an unknown quantity at this point
Trader Rating: (0)
I recieved my first egg from Tortstork earlier this week. It arrived safely and on time. Within 24 hours of being placed in the incubator it has already begun to chalk. Check out my instagram @northeastreptiles for photos and testimony. I could not be happier with the entire experience. Randy, the owner, has answered my every question along the way super quick. This dude has years or experience in tortoise care, including the hatching process. He has PERFECTED the shipping of these eggs. Within 48 hours of being laid my Sulcata egg was safely in my incubator. Chalking started soon after and has spread farther since. There is risk in any pet you buy over the internet. To me watching this little Sulcata break through and take its first gasp of air right in front of me is well worth the price tag.

Old 03-30-2018, 08:11 PM   #4
Thomas anderson
i bought an egg from tortstork. It 100% works I’ve never hatched anything in my life or owned a tortoise. Tortstork shipped me an egg within 48 of being laid it arrived the next day fully intact i put the egg in the incubator an the next day it started chalking and continue chalking over the next 10 days until the whole egg chalked then on day 30 I candled the egg and there was a little baby tortoise embryo inside And around 30 more days the tortoise started the hatch and is doing great today tortstork knows what he doing I would definitely do business with him again I’ll post pictures of The egg during the process of the intubation and I’ll post a link to my tortoises Instagram account I am buying another egg from him this season when they start laying eggs I also bought a golden Greek hatchling from him here is my instagram https://www.instagram.com/toots.and.moe.the.tortoises/ an he is no scam

Old 03-30-2018, 10:04 PM   #5
JCCS
OK, I'm not normally on the Lucille level of paranoia, but both of you guys seemed to have signed up just to reply to this post and use very similar communication styles. It sounds a little too much like reading a commercial.

Old 03-30-2018, 11:02 PM   #6
Magic Merlin
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCCS View Post
OK, I'm not normally on the Lucille level of paranoia, but both of you guys seemed to have signed up just to reply to this post and use very similar communication styles. It sounds a little too much like reading a commercial.

Old 03-30-2018, 11:18 PM   #7
rbetz-Tortstork
Yes, you are correct. I asked them both to join fauna in order to reply to your thread. A lot of my customers aren’t your typical fauna/Kingsnake customers. They come from word of mouth, Instagram and tortoiseforum. I also have some teachers that literally have no clue sites like fauna exists. I have only recently started advertising on fauna. I’m so confused as to why you’re such a hater on this idea. I challenge you to try it. Double dog dare you. That will be the ultimate test. Then feel free to bash away. Until then find someone else to pick on. I’m guessing you have yet to visit my website? Follow me on Instagram? Take a step back, take a deep breath, and think about what your accomplishing? Nothing, I’m proving you wrong with success stories. Prove me wrong by following me on Instagram @tort.stork and visit my website, hell, even drop me a note via email to say hi.

Old 03-30-2018, 11:52 PM   #8
Serafim
I didn't see where anyone was hating the idea but maybe I missed something.

Old 03-31-2018, 05:07 AM   #9
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbetz-Tortstork View Post
Yes, you are correct. I asked them both to join fauna in order to reply to your thread. A lot of my customers aren’t your typical fauna/Kingsnake customers. They come from word of mouth, Instagram and tortoiseforum. I also have some teachers that literally have no clue sites like fauna exists. I have only recently started advertising on fauna. I’m so confused as to why you’re such a hater on this idea. I challenge you to try it. Double dog dare you. That will be the ultimate test. Then feel free to bash away. Until then find someone else to pick on. I’m guessing you have yet to visit my website? Follow me on Instagram? Take a step back, take a deep breath, and think about what your accomplishing? Nothing, I’m proving you wrong with success stories. Prove me wrong by following me on Instagram @tort.stork and visit my website, hell, even drop me a note via email to say hi.
What portions of what posts in this thread warranted the emboldened portions of your response?

Old 03-31-2018, 06:33 AM   #10
rbetz-Tortstork
Nick, sorry, this is a long exhausting thread split into three different links, all sort of related. There is more to it then just this thread. I should have referenced the other threads when I said those things.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=651251

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!