SOLD!! Adult 6+ ft Proven 100% het Albino with amazing stripe laddertail, STEAL OF A PRICE! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 02-09-2020, 11:55 AM   #1
Yaz23
Adult 6+ ft Proven 100% het Albino with amazing stripe laddertail, STEAL OF A PRICE!

Letting this big guy go so grab him while you can! He’s 6+ ft long, very healthy, active, tame, and chowing down f/t jumbo rats. He’s done me very well with proving multiple times. He’s 100% het Kahl Albino (paperwork included) with an amazing laddertail and solid tail stripe. He also is a circleback to top it off. His genes are strong and have a solid punch with his markings as many of his babies, both albino and het albino also had laddertails and stripes too. I was also lucky enough to get an amazing Paradox Albino from one of the pairings I did with him and my large albino female! He can breed multiple females so line him up with any of your girls and you won’t be disappointed!

Grab him at a complete steal for only $295 + shipping!!! Paperwork will be included.

For anyone who doesn’t know who I am, I have numerous references from here on Fauna as well as from Kingsnake and vendors from the shows too. Let me know if any are needed, they can be contacted by email or phone if need be. I accept PayPal for payment and am a Paypal Verified Premier member. Feel free to contact me via email, PM, text, or call me anytime 407-757-7606. Thanks.

*As always all of my pictures are taken WITHOUT flash, this is the real color of them. No B.S. here. I take pride in my snakes, no need to use special lighting/flashes to make them look better than they really are.*
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-24-2020, 10:10 AM   #2
Yaz23
SOLD, thanks!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!