Somewhat belated - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > New or Updated Websites and Web Resources

Notices

New or Updated Websites and Web Resources General notices about a new website or a newly found one worthy of note. You can introduce your new website here as well.

Old 03-17-2004, 12:20 PM   #1
WingedWolf
Somewhat belated

A website for my little hobby breeding project, Eclipse Exotics, and a site for the up and coming Cheyenne Herpers Club, a local club for Cheyenne, Wyoming and surrounding areas.

http://reptiles.thepsionguild.net

See our current critters.

http://reptiles.thepsionguild.net/cheyenneherpers.html

Some care sheets and other information up already--forums, classifieds, etc.

Old 03-17-2004, 12:25 PM   #2
Mark and Aimee
Looks good! We're not far South of you, in Colorado Springs. Do you ever make it to the herp shows sponsored by Colorado Herp Society in Denver? We'll be at the fall show, hopefully with a nice variety of animals available.

Here's a quick list of what we're working with:

Reticulated Pythons (normal, super tiger)

Burmese Pythons (albino, green, albino green)

Irian Jaya Carpet Pythons

Jungle Carpet Pythons (pure bloodlines)

Borneo Short Tail Pythons

Red Blood Pythons

Ball Pythons (normal and albino)

Boa Constrictors (BCI) (normal, hypo, albino)

Brazilian Rainbow Boas

Western Hognose

Black Throat Monitors

Yellow Acanthurus Monitors

Argus Monitors

Bearded Dragons

Rankin's Dragons

Australian Water Dragons

Mali Uromastyx

Cuban Rock Iguanas

Hybrid Lewisi X Caymanesis Rock Iguanas

Spiny Tail Iguanas

Crested Geckos

Leopard Geckos

Hermann's Tortoises

Leopard Tortoises

Sulcata Tortoises

Old 03-19-2004, 09:58 AM   #3
Vince
your beardie looks really thin, you can see his hip bones pokeing out. is he any better now?

Old 03-19-2004, 11:55 PM   #4
Mark and Aimee
Quote:
your beardie looks really thin, you can see his hip bones pokeing out.
Did you notice they stated on the web page that it was a rescue? Or are you just curious to see if it has gained any weight?

Old 03-20-2004, 09:49 AM   #5
Vince
i was trying to see how it was doing

Old 03-21-2004, 12:44 PM   #6
WingedWolf
Beardie

Yeah, he's put on some weight, he's improving gradually. We treated him for a protozoal infection. He's eating relatively well. Fenix is the one who has him, so I haven't seen him in a bit. I plan to put up an "after" photo once he's back at full weight, provided he continues to improve. I'll take a look the next time I've over there, and see if he looks more like a beardie should, now.

Yes, I do get to the Colo Herp Soc shows occasionally--I was planning to go to the spring one, coming up here in May I think it is? We picked up our corn snakes at the last fall show (the ones shown in flagrante delicto on the photo pages, lol)

I might try to get a table for the fall show this year, depending on the turnout...there weren't too many people there last year. I'll have some super hypo tangerine babies, possibly some carrottails, and some normal leos.
And of course, the hatchlings from that corn snake pairing, provided all goes well.

By the way, if you know anyone in the Colo Herp Society, you might tell them they really need to update their website, lol....

Do you have any of the red phase Western hogs?

Old 04-29-2004, 02:21 PM   #7
Mark and Aimee
Quote:
Yes, I do get to the Colo Herp Soc shows occasionally--I was planning to go to the spring one, coming up here in May I think it is?
The spring show was cancelled. You'll have to go to the All Pet Expo on May 22-23.

Quote:
I might try to get a table for the fall show this year, depending on the turnout...there weren't too many people there last year. I'll have some super hypo tangerine babies, possibly some carrottails, and some normal leos.
The show will most likely continue to have a pathetic turnout... As Colorado Herp Society refuses to try anything new. I've made suggestions, and have been ignored.

Quote:
Do you have any of the red phase Western hogs?
Not yet... But will hopefully!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!