Trade motorcycle trade for retics, monitors + more pa/nj - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 07-17-2014, 05:50 PM   #1
jamesdugan
Exclamation motorcycle trade for retics, monitors + more pa/nj

I just bought this 97 cbr 600 from a good friend on june 15th and unfortunately I was in a terrible car accident on my 21st birthday which was june 24th and I will not be able to drive a vehicle or do much for I don't know how long; the bike was dropped leaving his driveway last year right after he put a bodykit on it and it has some scrapes nothing too bad. the bike also has a starting problem. we had it idling right before I bought it. I believe the problem is only the stator which I have in hand and it is not hard to install. the bike could be running with one day of working on it but I am not capable of doing so. If you are interested please respond via email due to the fact my phone broke in the accident. the main reason I am selling It is because I need money for medical bills. I will attach pics and can send more.

I am looking for 1500 obo or trade value of the same. the bike is at my house in Bergen county nj which you will have to get it from. looking for mainly retics all ages, monitors (black throat etc), or any collections that are interesting. thank you.
email- notinmyhouse29@aim.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!