Bad Guy Lucille - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-20-2019, 09:37 PM   #31
JCCS
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
Make no mistake, Lucille is a well know person in the industry, and for reasons nobody would ever be proud of. I believe even Charles Mansion has some
Integrity and class, at the very least, that Lucille could never match up to. Lucille is known as the women, who sits at home, all day, and all night, she will do anything, and say anything to be acknowledged - unfortunately, her hostile ways have made any possible comeback of reputation impossible.

She has mislead and confused buyers and sellers everywhere. And caused so much chaos, confusion, and most heart breaking, she has caused death by way of suicide.

Speaking of suicide, Fauna has allowed Lucille to hijack every single post, and confuse issues, muddy the waters, and cause so much destruction, that even when Lucille was begging folks to support Fauna, she was humiliated and laughed off the post.

I do not ever wish death on someone, but with Lucille’s loneliness, her disgusting ways, and her tormenting presence, if she is really as old and washed up as I’ve heard, I do hope she can just get out of her suffering and pass on.

And then her little puppets Chris Kennard, and a hand full of other ”live in mommy’s basement” key board warriors. So tough behind their hidden handles. So tough in their moms basement, like Will Farrel screaming “mom, where’s my meatloaf”!!! Never have I even encountered a more sick, impalpable, repulsive, disgusting group of folks. Then when I call them the correct name that applies to sick Lucille, I get blocked by the page for “name calling. Again, the owner has allowed this, nobody would allow, someone as disgusting as Lucille to ruin his business. But this Fauna guy does, bless his heart.

Then she always rants about how her critics are calling her big and powerful - no women, we are not, we are calling you gross, disgusting, and the mention of your name enclose immediate response of the gag reflex on 99% of the community.

I’m just guessing here - married? No way, Lucille, no way. Kids? - none that she knows of and certainly none that talk to her. (Except for her handful of puppets here on this doomed platform.) any life outside of this forum, of which she had destroyed? Nope. None.

What a miserable existence, what a stomach churning, vulgar, lowest form of humanity, heartless, misguided, phsycopath who will say anything to get a person to come back on and argue with her. She will beg, she will call your place of work, she will even offer up her old, titanic body, just to have someone come on this ruined platform, and argue with her, even if for one last time. And Chris Kennard, and the puppets of whom follow this women around - well, what’s there to say? They stay hidden for a reason. If we could
Compare me, or most any of the folks they attack in real life, it would be shocking to reveal who is attacking who. - But as everyone know, Fauna is useless now. Lucille has scuttled the biggest platform in the world, all by herself. And nobody had paid a bigger price, than the poor guy that owns this website. Seems like a nice man, but maybe did not study business management like some of us others have.

Little Nicky too - one of Lucille’s little puppets, another volunteer working from mommies basement, no education, no wife, no life. Just uses big words to sound educated, but doesn’t know articulation and ends up sounding like he is incompetent.

Lucille was a mistake, her dad should have pulled out. But that didn’t happen, and now the world has had to suffer the misery of her existence. But she has caused two suicides. She is in the crosshairs of one major criminal investigation. And again, the poor owner of this doomed sight, and his insurance company will have to deal with more fallout from Lucille, the disgusting Lucille. Misleading, lying Lucille. Assuming he does not get dragged into the reckless endangerment charge looming over Lucille’s Gran Jury price. Last I heard he is now trying to profit off the suicides, and the egregiously shocking behavior.

It’s okay, say what you will. One day, Lucille will stand before the pearly gates, and she will be denied, just like when she begged for money on FB. But instead of running back to Fauna, (the only place she is welcome). - she will be forced to go behind her sentence, of an eternal hell. And maybe her pitiful little puppets will follow, but unlikely.

Is it just me or does someone have mommy issues?

Old 05-20-2019, 09:41 PM   #32
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCCS View Post
Is it just me or does someone have mommy issues?
Somebody needs a hug!

Old 05-20-2019, 10:46 PM   #33
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiranar View Post
I think Keven mentioned suicide as a way to emotionally manipulate the board. But don't quote me.
He did mention suicide, I think he was upset that he was being given a hard time in reference to a sick critter he had.
Attached Images

Old 05-21-2019, 08:14 AM   #34
snowgyre
Suicide is an incredibly serious thing. If anyone mentions they may be suicidal of course the only appropriate action is to offer assistance, including contact information for suicide helplines and other forms of help.

However, if you use suicide as a false plot device to help fuel an obsessive hatred of a particular individual, then you deserve to rot in the farthest reaches of hell. People who do this downplay how serious suicide is, which makes it harder for people who are suicidal to think help is available and then take steps to seek that help. Lucille spurred no one to suicide. Ironically, those who are making false inferences to suicide may actually create a self-fulfilling prophecy. I don't have words strong enough that I can use here that won't result in me being banned and yet adequately communicate my disgust and hatred of the revolting personalities that thinks this type of accusation is okay to benefit their own web of lies.

Old 05-21-2019, 09:40 AM   #35
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgyre View Post
revolting personalities that thinks this type of accusation is okay to benefit their own web of lies.
Chris does seem to have a pervasive, increasingly destructive agenda going on. After all, he is not only making false accusations against me, but against Rich as well:
Quote:
Last I heard he is now trying to profit off the suicides
I think Chris is a very controlling type person and it seems as if he has been escalating the tenor of his posts here on Fauna in a continuing effort to deflect attention away from his own Bad Guy BOI posts. For their sake I hope that anyone considering doing business with him will read the many accounts of those besides myself that detail his lack of honesty in his business dealings.

Old 05-21-2019, 10:14 AM   #36
Akiranar
Well, Chris got himself banned for a year. So I think his narrative is going to be how he was unfairly treated at the BOI on his FB pages that he frequents. Since he can delete posts to his FB page and maybe try and edit the screenshots from here, I wouldn't doubt that he will be slandering the BOI on FB.

Old 05-21-2019, 12:13 PM   #37
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Suicide is an incredibly serious thing. If anyone mentions they may be suicidal of course the only appropriate action is to offer assistance, including contact information for suicide helplines and other forms of help.

However, if you use suicide as a false plot device to help fuel an obsessive hatred of a particular individual, then you deserve to rot in the farthest reaches of hell. People who do this downplay how serious suicide is, which makes it harder for people who are suicidal to think help is available and then take steps to seek that help. Lucille spurred no one to suicide. Ironically, those who are making false inferences to suicide may actually create a self-fulfilling prophecy. I don't have words strong enough that I can use here that won't result in me being banned and yet adequately communicate my disgust and hatred of the revolting personalities that thinks this type of accusation is okay to benefit their own web of lies.

Vanessa Very Well Said ...

My wife and I are in our 32nd. year coaching girls basketball. Back 9 years ago our world was turned upside down, and inside out, when one of our young ladies who had been in our program for 5 years took her own life at 17 years old, NO ONE saw it coming.

Reading Chris's dribble, and BS about suicide, hit me where I live, I wish, I could reach out and..............

Enough Said!

Old 05-21-2019, 01:56 PM   #38
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiranar View Post
Well, Chris got himself banned for a year. So I think his narrative is going to be how he was unfairly treated at the BOI on his FB pages that he frequents. Since he can delete posts to his FB page and maybe try and edit the screenshots from here, I wouldn't doubt that he will be slandering the BOI on FB.
I would be surprised if he is rational on fb. Just as readers here can choose what to believe, readers there will see his incoherent rants, which will simply reflect on him.

Old 05-21-2019, 02:00 PM   #39
Liveforthis
For what was said he should be banned for life.

Old 05-29-2019, 11:40 AM   #40
Lucille
Quote:
Suicide is an incredibly serious thing.
Perhaps Chris has a preoccupation with death. Not only is he accusing me of causing death, I noted in his rant where he is apparently wishing I was dead
Quote:
I do hope she can just get out of her suffering and pass on.
But it was not until one of the members here recently PMed me and reminded me to be careful because as Chris allegedly works in security he is likely to tote a gun that I really thought about the implications of his rants. While there is a wide gulf between wishing someone dead and making it so, after his increasingly crazy rants to me and others, and the way he posted to Mallory because of a turtle price, I do think he is unbalanced. He cannot seem to control himself at all while ranting. I do worry for the safety of his wife and children. Here is one of his posts to Mallory:
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!