SOLD!! Central American All Black Super - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 08-09-2015, 09:00 PM   #1
RaceSanchez
Central American All Black Super

I produced a Litter with Motley supers, Caramel albino motley and hets. Here is my last one with excellent body and eating well after her first shed. Nothing like owning a All black Boa with central american features.

Parents are True Central American het Caramel albino, parents produced two years running. This super was the only Female of all black boas. Super has all black eyes with few white/grey spots, images do them no justice.
Asking 750+shp.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-19-2016, 02:21 AM   #2
snowboalover
PM'd you

Old 03-19-2016, 02:50 PM   #3
bkron21
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboalover View Post
PM'd you

Just wanted to check, I hope you know the medical issues with super motleys before you buy

Old 03-19-2016, 02:59 PM   #4
snowboalover
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkron21 View Post
Just wanted to check, I hope you know the medical issues with super motleys before you buy
Yes and I appreciate the concern but it looks like they're all sold as I haven't gotten a response from the seller and it says SOLD by the post thread.

Old 03-19-2016, 05:31 PM   #5
Constrictor Creations
$750 plus shipping!!! really! what a bargain for a genetically flawed pet that will not thrive!! congrats on your sale!

Old 03-19-2016, 10:17 PM   #6
RaceSanchez
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkron21 View Post
If you produced any all black super litter's and experienced what you are preaching, Please send me what you have.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboalover View Post
Yes and I appreciate the concern but it looks like they're all sold as I haven't gotten a response from the seller and it says SOLD by the post thread.
I got you're email, thank you. I will reply shortly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constrictor Creations View Post
$750 plus shipping!!! really! what a bargain for a genetically flawed pet that will not thrive!! congrats on your sale!
Hello Jason, Since you know so much of these Genetics, open up a thread under boa discussion and Present what you have.

Minor note, not nice to bash op AD's
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-20-2016, 11:50 AM   #7
bkron21
[quote=RaceSanchez;1897900]If you produced any all black super litter's and experienced what you are preaching, Please send me what you have.

Thanks

If you're denying the proven common knowledge that these animals are genetically flawed, and die incredibly young, and require proof from an internet stranger, rather than support your customers actually being informed, you're more unethical than I thought. Please put the animals, and then the customers, first. Not your own pride.

Old 03-20-2016, 11:56 AM   #8
RaceSanchez
[quote=bkron21;1897999]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaceSanchez View Post
If you produced any all black super litter's and experienced what you are preaching, Please send me what you have.

Thanks

If you're denying the proven common knowledge that these animals are genetically flawed, and die incredibly young, and require proof from an internet stranger, rather than support your customers actually being informed, you're more unethical than I thought. Please put the animals, and then the customers, first. Not your own pride.

Ohh boy.................
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-20-2016, 12:38 PM   #10
snowboalover
I didn't think or mean to spawn any negative response to this thread. I was well aware of the issues surrounding the Super Motley morph. I would hope not all Supers are affected but regardless I would give it a great home and make it as comfortable as possible for the time it has.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!