Which Fool Should I Vote For? Bush or Kerry? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

View Poll Results: Which Fool Should We Vote For?
Bush 51 49.04%
Kerry 33 31.73%
Nader 5 4.81%
They all Suck Bigtime!!!!!! 15 14.42%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2004, 09:28 PM   #1
brucestephenson
Which Fool Should I Vote For? Bush or Kerry?

I am a lifelong loyal Democrat who has voted straight for my party in every election since Jimmy Carter. I am a moderate and cannot stand extremism on both sides, right and left.

However, I am extremely suspicous of John Kerry, who I am now certain is telling any particular audience what he thinks they want to hear so he will be elected.

I am extremely afraid of what he would do to our hobby using the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, considering the repressive nature of the wildlife laws in his home state.

I truly supported Al Gore, and believe that our hobby would have been safe under him despite the propaganda radical environmentalist labeling against him. Gore was certainly proven to be a moderate. He would have never have been stupid enough to go into Iraq.

I really support George W. Bush's very progressive handling of the Endangered Species Act and the USFWS overall. In this, he has been the best president in my time. However, I totally disagree with just about every thing else he stands for except the defeat of the Taliban, which was extremely well done.
Iraq is a catastrophe.

I am inclined to go sign in at the voting place and hand in my ballot blank for President. What do you think? Please feel free to be as descriptive, colorful, crazy, or nasty as you wish in your descriptions of the candidates.

Also, please tell us what you think of Bush's radio talk show host cheerleaders like Rush and Neil Boortz and Fox News personalities like Hannity and O'Reilly. Or, tell us what you think of my heroes Michael Moore and Al Franken and what they have to say.

Old 06-23-2004, 10:24 PM   #2
Ken Harbart
One thing is certain about Kerry...

Voting for Kerry would be contradictory to stating "I support our troops." If Kerry's elected, I can guarantee that you'll see an even more substantial decline in the morale of the armed forces. Ketchup boy is no friend to those in uniform.

As for Iraq, the war was necessary, IMO, and handled well. What was not handled well was the occupation, as it appears to have been poorly planned.

Alas, how could I forget about Moore... I hope that fraudulant anti-American lardass chokes to death on the next Twinkie his fat fingers stuff down his throat. His lies are well documented. I pity those who would actually look up to someone as intellectually dishonest as Michael Moore

Old 06-24-2004, 12:18 AM   #3
bcfos
Ken that is the funniest thing I have seen this week...

Kerry is just another in the line of bleeding heart liberals who believe in tax and spend. If by some fluke he gets elected I am moving to Canada, and you can expect a mass exodus in the military also. Who in their right mind would fight for a fool like Kerry?

Old 06-24-2004, 12:52 AM   #4
DISCERN
Hey.....go ahead and make it easy and vote for Bush! LOL!

I did vote for him and do not regret it. Although, there may be some things that I disagree with him on...overall, for the issue of defense and fighting terrorism, I am glad he is in office. People always ask me why I vote Republican and I say, " I like guns and babies!"

This reminds me actually that I need to go register since I have moved since the last election.......

Defense should always be an important issue. After all...the freedom we have to do the things we love to do, live life, etc., is not free but fought for. Any politician that does not make defense any important part of what they are doing has no business wasting our time with anything they say with any campaign.

As far as Michael Moore....he is not worth talking about and to me does not matter.

I also don't care for Rush and never have. As far as Fox....I don't watch it but I do watch CNN.

I do appreciate your post Bruce, despite the fact we may disagree on some things. Great thread idea!

Take care!

Billy Fraser

Old 06-24-2004, 09:42 AM   #5
Brownie55
Libertarians

You can always vote Libertarian, that way you never get blamed for who is in office. On the other hand you don't have to pick between the offerings the "major" parties provide.

I think many of us want better choices!

Old 06-24-2004, 11:23 AM   #6
Darin Chappell
Maybe we've been a bit too hasty in our condemnation of Michael Moore's new movie. It could have some wonderful side effects, after all. One theatre manager was quoted in New York, saying the following about the early release of the film there yesterday:

"People have been crying and applauding at the end of shows. Some say they don't want to live in America anymore."

I hadn't thought of THAT!!! If Moore is increasingly able to tell the moronic how horrible this country is, they may want to leave! That would be wonderful, and for THAT prospect, I would be willing to offer to pay for a few tickets to the show for some folks I know!

Old 06-24-2004, 01:20 PM   #7
Brownie55
Quote:
If Moore is increasingly able to tell the moronic how horrible this country is, they may want to leave!
We'll never be that lucky. Look at all the Hollywood types that said they were leaving if Bush won the last election. They refuse to leave, even with the internet pettitions to help them make moving expenses. The leeches will never go, they know how easy they have it here.

Brownie

Old 06-24-2004, 08:16 PM   #8
brucestephenson
Hello Everyone!

Not many Democrats here like myself so far! Hi Jeff. What do you think of Neil Boortz, the radio talk show host? I know he is a big Libertarian.

Old 06-24-2004, 11:56 PM   #9
repzoo44
Well, first off we need better choices. As for the ones we have, Ill take Kerry. W is not fit to be President. Hes made terrible decisions, lies about those decisions, and without scripted cards couldnt talk his way out of a debate with a third grader. This entire adminstration needs to go. I dont pretend to know everything about politics but some republicans seem to just blindly and deafly follow Bush wherever he wants to go. As for Moore, Im going to see his movie this weekend so I dont really have any thoughts on him yet. Rush is too far to the right for me.
I dont really watch anyone else, I get tired of all the BS.
Too much BS.

EP

Old 06-25-2004, 07:57 AM   #10
bud mierkey
Talking moore even stole the name

bruce,
I know your more to the right than you think you are.
You are honest ,smart ,and I think a vote for bush from you will
bring you over to the right side.
If you let the dark side take over forever will it rule our destiny.
mike moore is a fraud and I never even consider watching
his hate filled trash.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread