Male Olive Python - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 07-31-2023, 05:22 PM   #1
Chance
Male Olive Python

This is a 3 year old Aussie olive from Sonja K's line. I got him at about a year old and have been raising him in my classroom for the past couple of years. He has participated in a number of educational presentations and has been handled by a ton of students. He can be a little defensive in his enclosure, but as soon as he's out he's an absolute joy to work with.

He's eating f/t rodents and never turns down a meal. He's pushing 5' or so but I'm thinking he's going to stay on the smaller side.

I'm asking $600 for him. The temps right now rule out shipping, so for the time being, he's only available for pickup or reasonable delivery. PM me for more information.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!