Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-04-2010, 08:55 PM   #41
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den View Post
I haven't spoken to Adam, and do not know the whole story here. However, I am amazed Steve that given your history you are so quick to judge without knowing all of the facts. It wasn't that long ago that you were a fugitive from justice, on the run, and asking for everyone to give you the benefit of the doubt before passing judgment...
Yea but was I given the benefit of doubt by a certain few who had their own agenda to discredit me, oh that's right you were one of the few that worked on that agenda.

Now your buddy Adam has proven to be ummm not lets say bad guy, do you have another word for it Sam?

Old 07-04-2010, 08:57 PM   #42
SERPENTS DEN
Yea but I was'nt given the benefit of doubt only by a few few certain people that had their own agenda to discredit me, oh that's right you were one of the few that worked on that agenda.

Now your buddy Adam has proven to be ummm not lets say bad guy, do you have another word for it Sam?

Old 07-04-2010, 09:05 PM   #43
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentsden View Post
Yea but I was'nt given the benefit of doubt only by a few few certain people that had their own agenda to discredit me, oh that's right you were one of the few that worked on that agenda.

I guess if asking you questions, most of which you avoided, to try and get the actual facts constitutes an agenda, then sure I had one...
I mean I had so much to gain by discrediting you, right?

And I don't know what is going on with Adam, as I previously stated, but I haven't seen anything "proven" so far in this thread. I wasn't going to come right out and call you a hypocrite, but you do a pretty good job yourself of showing that you are...

Old 07-04-2010, 09:08 PM   #44
dturner100
I don't see how Steve's or anybody else past legal issues is relevant to the topic which is Adam stealing money.

Which if anybody wants to contest the term theft I'd say more than two years would show that he has no intentions of giving the money back. There for... THEFT.

Old 07-04-2010, 09:09 PM   #45
deborahbroadus
Quote:
I haven't spoken to Adam, and do not know the whole story here. However, I am amazed Steve that given your history you are so quick to judge without knowing all of the facts. It wasn't that long ago that you were a fugitive from justice, on the run, and asking for everyone to give you the benefit of the doubt before passing judgment...
Please stay on topic. Whether Joe Blow got in trouble last year and we weren't polite to him or didn't give HIM the benefit of a doubt has nothing to do with the current situation.

The OP is owed 5K by a formerly "good guy" that hasn't paid this debt and in fact has ignored it for TWO YEARS. All the while skipping to various shows and doing various other acts that show that he has money and time....

This is not about giving the benefit of a doubt at this point. This has been dagged on entirely too long, and if it were our money, I am sure all of us would agree.

Old 07-04-2010, 09:14 PM   #46
Gecko_Den
Deb when you become an admin then you can tell me what is or isn't relevant; until then, keep it to yourself, I'm totally uninterested in pretty much anything you have to say, ever....

Since we haven't heard from both parties, nor do we know what may or may not have been agreed upon, it's a bit premature to assign fault, or disparage Adam based on what has been "proven" or not "proven" so far in this thread...

Old 07-04-2010, 09:28 PM   #47
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by dturner100 View Post
I don't see how Steve's or anybody else past legal issues is relevant to the topic which is Adam stealing money.

Which if anybody wants to contest the term theft I'd say more than two years would show that he has no intentions of giving the money back. There for... THEFT.
I agree. The issue had already been addressed in Ball-pythons.net and according to what I read, the OP's case was verified.

Old 07-04-2010, 09:31 PM   #48
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Since we haven't heard from both parties, nor do we know what may or may not have been agreed upon, it's a bit premature to assign fault, or disparage Adam based on what has been "proven" or not "proven" so far in this thread...
But we have heard from both parties. The OP is the person owed $5000.00 for not receiving his purchases. Adam has acknowledged owing this money on BP.net Instead Adam has since invested money to start NatPet and continues going to various shows and the OP hasn't seen a dime. Sam if it wasn't Adam and some stranger or someone you didn't like I do believe you would be signing a different tune or even better yet is if you were in the shoes of the OP.

Old 07-04-2010, 09:40 PM   #49
Michael Brown
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
I agree. The issue had already been addressed in Ball-pythons.net and according to what I read, the OP's case was verified.
Is there a link to this verification?

2 years is theft in my books. Theres really no way to justify it especially claiming to have spent the money.. like "sorry", none of those snakes have held the same price value, so the chances of him getting all his money back from selling them off is slim, IMO

Old 07-04-2010, 09:46 PM   #50
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by whomikebrown89 View Post
Is there a link to this verification?
Sure there is...but it shouldn't be posted. There is a thread stuck at the top of the BOI which explains this (anonymous third party posting).

And regarding the back and forth between Sam and Steve - the subject of THIS thread is Adam Wysocki. You are both welcome to participate in this thread, as long as you can keep that fact in mind.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland