For Sale Stunning 2" North American Wood turtles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors   Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 02-13-2018, 11:38 AM   #1
shelledfriends
Stunning 2" North American Wood turtles

One well started North American wood turtle that is 2" in SCL. This one is way past the fragile state and has terrific markings on the carapace.

Note: If it is not legal to keep this species in your state, with our without a permit, then don't ask because I will not ship to any state where they cannot be kept legally.

Shipping: I ship using reptilesexpress (FedEx approved). Please note that most locations have 10.30 am delivery but some locations don't get package delivered till noon or later, even if I select 10.30am delivery. Talk to your local FedEx office and find out when delivery happens at your location. At this time of the year I highly encourage you to pickup the package at the hub if you can.

Guarantee: I guarantee live arrival AND if anything goes wrong then you will get a full refund. No ifs or buts about it, if FedEx delays delivery I still take responsibility if your animal doesn't arrive alive and ready to steal your heart. When I say full refund I mean FULL refund, including shipping cost.

IMPORTANT: Just because I am using a styrofoam package and a heat pack doesn't mean I will ship if there is a threat of FedEx missing delivery so please understand that at this time of the year I might not be able to ship right away.

I will be using Styrofoam lined boxes with 3/4" foam inserts and heat pack as necessary. No additional charges and this means
- No separate Paypal fee
- No separate charge for a box and
- No separate charge for a heat pack.

Diet: Feeding on Zoomed aquatic turtle hatchling pellets and reptomin mini pellets, live daphnia, red wigglers and freeze dried black worms.

You can find reviews about me online at http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=401623

Price: $325 each plus shipping.

Paypal and money orders accepted.

Have questions? Mail me at michael.rajkumar@gmail.com.

NOTE:

Thank you!
Michael Thathuvaswamy

Note: Turtles and tortoises under 4" SCL are sold for educational, scientific, display or export purposes only. No sale to minors.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-13-2018, 08:54 PM   #2
capuzzi2
Those are beauties. Wish I could have them in my state

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!