SUPER SALE LIST - EVERYTHING ON THIS LIST IS ONLY $675 SHIPPED!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 08-08-2014, 10:11 PM   #1
reptimals
SUPER SALE LIST - EVERYTHING ON THIS LIST IS ONLY $675 SHIPPED!!!

I need to make room for more hatchling racks so I am having a SALE on some stock. Please email me at reptimalsss@yahoo.com for any questions or text/call me at 754-264-1591. thanks

EVERYTHING ON THIS LIST IS ON SALE FOR ONLY $675 EACH SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!prices that are shown are the original prices, everything is now reduced to $675 SHIPPED!!!!

***ANY ADDITIONAL ANIMALS BOUGHT AFTER THE FIRST ONE YOU CAN TAKE OFF ANOTHER $50 PER ANIMAL(THAT IS ON ANY ANIMAL I HAVE POSTED)!!!***

0.1 – BRASS BALL(VANILLA X BLACK PASTEL) – 400+ GRAMS - This is a great combo that is perfect for any vanilla project!!! She has extremely bright highlights throughout her whole body/patterning and beautiful colored blushings. She is eating small rats. $975 plus shipping

1.0 – PEWTER PINSTRIPE - GREAT LOOKING 3 GENE COMBO – READY TO BREED - $975 plus shipping

1.0 – BUMBLEBEE MOJAVE - very nice and light coloration – READY TO BREED - $975 plus shipping

1.0 – BUMBLEBEE HET RED AXANTIC - GREAT LOOKING 3 GENE COMBO THAT HAS BRIGHT COLORATION– READY TO BREED- $975 plus shipping

0.1 –PASTEL SPOTNOSE– 900+ grams - great looking female with very nice patterning and bright coloration. $975 plus shipping

0.1 – SENTINEL – 400+ grams - This female is doing great and loves to eat!!! Sentinel females are hard to come by and there is much more to be figured out with their genetics/combos. The supers are amazing looking and the combos should be incredible. This female has really odd/unique coloration. $975 plus shipping

0.2 – HIGH CONTRAST ALBINOS(1,200 - 1,500 grams) - These females are ready to breed this season and are very nice and high contrast albinos. $975 each plus shipping

1.0 – RED AXANTHIC PASTEL – 1,200 GRAMS - This male is a super red axanthic pastel that has produced red bulls before (super red axanthic super pastels) that looked incredible!!! He looks great and has amazing genetics that guarantee every baby will at least be a visual het red axanthic. $1,500 plus shipping

1.0 – KINGSPIN (lesser x spider x pinstripe) – READY TO BREED NOW - Amazing 3 gene male that will produce incredible combos!!! $975 plus shipping

1.0 - PHANTOM YELLOWBELLY - 1,250 GRAMS - This male has extremely powerful genetics (especially for super stripe/puma/highway/crystal/phantom/mystic projects)and came directly from Peter Kahl. He is a proven breeder and is more than ready to breed right now. $975 plus shipping

0.2 – PASTEL PHANTOM (400-600 grams)- C/B 13 - These are holdback females that are eating small rats and have bright coloration/blushings throughout there whole bodies. $975 each plus shipping

0.1 – PASTEL 66% HET PIED – 2,000 grams - READY TO BREED $875 plus shipping

0.1 – 100% HET PIED FEMALE – 1,650 GRAMS - READY TO BREED $875 plus shipping

0.1 – 100% HET PIED FEMALE – 2,200 GRAMS - READY TO BREED $875 plus shipping

0.1 – 100% HET PIED FEMALE – 2,500 GRAMS - READY TO BREED $875 plus shipping

*OPEN TO TRADES*

*EXPORTING IS AVAILABLE!!!*

I can also be reached at 754-264-1591. Quantity discounts also available so check out my other ads and email for a complete availability list. All animals are 100% satisfaction guaranteed! Open to trades.... THANKS!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg red axanthic pastel male.jpg (106.1 KB, 203 views)
File Type: jpg brass ball femalepic3.jpg (74.0 KB, 170 views)
File Type: jpg phantom yellowbelly breeder malee.jpg (84.0 KB, 203 views)
File Type: jpg brass ball femalepic2.jpg (70.1 KB, 210 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!