cold weather - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-23-2007, 03:25 PM   #11
dragonss
uvb is two days old just brought a new one yes i have a heat emitter no like just heat it help for night time it drops very quickly during night and i know from exsperance that lizards get to cold get sick and dy so i bought the heater and he alys on a hammick during bed time the heater only a 60w and for him he does just fine becase the heater it on a adjuster cools down or heat up by the temps through out the night if its 60 or higher and night it barley turn on and when it's very cold it's high what ever he seam s to like it much so know i keep the heater on during the day not just at night it keeps the cage oh around 90 degrees during cold days and i have my heater set for 75 degrees if the temp gos below that it kicks on ...it help to when i get home room not cold.....

Old 09-23-2007, 03:27 PM   #12
dragonss
well can't type to day that for sure lol

Old 09-23-2007, 10:58 PM   #13
Stephies_Leos
lol did anyone else get that?!

Old 09-24-2007, 04:36 PM   #14
BallPythonGal21
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonss
uvb is two days old just brought a new one yes i have a heat emitter no like just heat it help for night time it drops very quickly during night and i know from exsperance that lizards get to cold get sick and dy so i bought the heater and he alys on a hammick during bed time the heater only a 60w and for him he does just fine becase the heater it on a adjuster cools down or heat up by the temps through out the night if its 60 or higher and night it barley turn on and when it's very cold it's high what ever he seam s to like it much so know i keep the heater on during the day not just at night it keeps the cage oh around 90 degrees during cold days and i have my heater set for 75 degrees if the temp gos below that it kicks on ...it help to when i get home room not cold.....
uh... problem solved?

Old 09-25-2007, 07:59 AM   #15
wcreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonss

Does this say that you now have the heater in you BD's cage on a thermostat of some kind and you keep it on all the time; in your bedroom which you also now keep at 75 degrees F? Which I believe now solves your problem.

Old 09-25-2007, 07:45 PM   #16
dragonss
lol yeah thanks......

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!