Inquiry boagirl from Napanoch NY - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-06-2012, 03:12 AM   #71
Sierra0101
Thank you Wesley. I am posting under my account. Sierra.0101 is my account and the other was Siennas, but it got terminated due to this thread. She is not a happy camper, but she won't be coming on here anymore to cause trouble. She never intended too to begin with. I appreciate your apology and I'm sorry once again for any doubts you have but I assure you that scamming people was never my intent. Never will be. Like I said I am just trying to sell a few snakes which you basically proved I have so that I can start a breeding project. You did not offend me, I have gotten worse responses to the whole idea before, but again I appreciate the acknowledgement. That post right there made the difference between me being able to sleep tonight or not.

Old 05-06-2012, 05:26 AM   #72
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra0101 View Post
Thank you.
I have come to find out over the years that alot of people share my birthday. I know at least 15 people with the same birthday, but that does not prove anything. A birthday is a birthday. Not really important. Same with the names, not really important. At this point I don't really care if you think I am one person or two, I am not putting my personal information on the internet for all to see so you can understand that. All I want you guys to know is that I am sorry for all the inconveniences, I'm sorry for Sienna's foul language, I'm sorry that I am new to breeding and can't tell the difference as well as people who have been doing it for years upon years. I just want my apologies to be acknowledged, and I don't want anymore problems. Is that really so much to ask?
If you really have some interest in taking part in the online reptile sales "community", I think you need to understand the idea of credibility, as it pertains to an anonymous medium like the internet. We don't know you as anything more than characters on a screen. What you choose to say is all we have to go by, when it comes to gauging the risks involved with potentially doing business with you.

You've made claims that many view as unlikely, at best. You're free to choose not to offer proof in support of those statements, but you'll have to live with the consequences of that choice. If there's no reason to believe that your words can be taken at face value, there's no reason for a buyer to justify the trust involved in sending your money for a snake that may not arrive as described, if it arrives at all.

Just some food for thought.

Old 05-06-2012, 07:53 AM   #73
allreptiles1966
Just a question?? At 16,are we covered when buying or selling to her or them? What happens when we dont want the snake they offer us and want a refund through pay-pal? Dont you have to be 18 for a pay-pal account?We could not even take them to court,can we??
Going into a business transaction with a minor in NYS is a no no ? Maybe any state.

Old 05-06-2012, 09:07 AM   #74
hhmoore
Quote:
Basically, I am just asking you if we can all start over.
At this point, given the serious doubts you have created about your age/identity, your continued use of this site will be subject to you providing proof that you are who you say you are. You can email a copy of your NYS driver's license to faunaIDchecker. Failure to do so in a timely manner will result in a loss of privileges here.

Old 05-06-2012, 09:09 AM   #75
hhmoore
faunaIDchecker@yahoo.com

Old 05-06-2012, 09:53 AM   #76
bxjoon
Rich I believe you are correct. When I had a small IT business back in the dot "com era", you were required to be at least 18 years old when paying for any services or goods that were made available. Sierra before you start selling and buying in a platform like this I suggest you do you some heavy researching on the business end of it. There are tons of resources out there and many longtime breeders that are more than willing to talk your ear off (which is a good thing) on all aspects of the husbandry and business of these wonderful animals. Whatever the outcome here is, I wish you all the best.

Old 05-06-2012, 02:39 PM   #77
Sierra0101
The paypal is in my mothers name, and if business was done with me and you are dissatisfied, you will get a full refund and I will pay for shipping back to me. I have no way to show you I am serious by this, but like I said, we all have to start at some point. If you were to purchase one of my snakes and nothing good came from it, come on here and tell everyone all about it.

Old 05-06-2012, 02:46 PM   #78
Sierra0101
I don't need to know about how to take care of these animals, I have owned snakes my entire life, I personally believe I am more than educated on the subject. I do agree about the business part as I have never sold a snake online before. And hhmoore the drivers license will be emailed shortly, I have the picture, I just have to put it on the computer.

Old 05-06-2012, 02:53 PM   #79
Sierra0101
The picture was sent.

Old 05-06-2012, 03:26 PM   #80
LauraB
Quote:
Matilda McLaughlin. Does that seriously sound like a legit name? I got that name off a funny app on my ipod. Don't take things too seriously. And yes we have the same birthday. Is this really what you are going off of? At least you know I exist and I do indeed have snakes, and not trying to scam people, and I know your probably doing a google search on her too, but she does not use the internet if she does not have too. Have fun wasting your time trying to say I am a fake human being with nothing better to do with my time than lie about the love of my life. All I wanted to do was come on here and apologize for all the inconviences. Sorry for expecting a better outcome.
LOL! Of course I didn't think that was a legit name! I wasn't trying to prove you are really "Matilda McLaughlin ?"

At this point "Sienna" is moot, so no, I have no interest in searching her.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!