here it's HOT!!! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pituophis & Drymarchon Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-02-2006, 09:28 AM   #31
BWSmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric East
You're acting like a typical liberal
Oh, now that is just MEAN!

Old 11-02-2006, 10:01 AM   #32
nazzza
We do far more for the world than Italy or any other country on the face of the Earth. If it weren't for America and her strength the rest of the world would have far more problems.

This is what you think, i simply think different, I don't say it's a shame because you think in a different way, because I've respect for what you think, seems that your is the tipycal syndrome of "we are goods, we are right, we are the champions of liberty, we can do all what we want"
I don't think so and I don't want you throw trash in my air, I think I have the right to breathe clean air, or not?
I never wrote Italy is better then USA.
I don't like italian politic too. I think that in a civil world should not exist an army of a country invading an other country. There is Onu for this, who gives to USA or to Italy the right to tell what someone can do and how to do it?
Second,I don't think that usa does something for the world, thay act for usa interest (well, not for interests of all american people, but for interests of some powerful groups as masters of oil or masters of war. USA people are tired of their heroic soldiers dying for this useless war, but we'll see this in next elections) .
Why USA doesn't act in Africa? or in other of the other forgotten wars of the world? Should be because they have not interests there?
After..had some advantages this war? seems not. Iraq is totally out of control, extremists are each day strongers. Violence creates violence.
We have seen that bush is completely inadequate for interior and exterior affairs, and I'm sure that majority of USA citizens thinks so, but well... as said we'll see this in next elections.
The thing I really don't understand is how a Christian, who trust in Jesus (the man who understood everything 2000 years ago, and used to preach love, who said love your neighbour as yourself, who always was contrary to violence) cannot be contrary to actual USA politic, that is so violent? Jesus is a co-pilot, but he will never pilot a tank, how can you pilot that tank?
I never should know what think God or Jesus, they are inscrutable (sorry if this isn't the correct term), so I cannot write here what he would say for all this furious hatred.
But I know that God said:
YOU SHALL NOT MURDER
and Jesus acted in that way, he never promoted violence.
How can a Christian act violently, and to trust in a violent president, who has only a God: MONEY?!

Old 11-02-2006, 10:20 AM   #33
BWSmith
And I didn't think that this thread would get worse. I think it is time to just close this thread and let it fade into obscurity. Now where is that dang moderator? Someone lay out some dead rats to lure him back.

Old 11-03-2006, 08:45 PM   #34
Rivets55
BW - I completely agree. There's no profit in this. My apologies again to anyones feelings I've hurt, it was not my intention.

As always, time will tell, and more will be revealed.

Peace Out.

John D.

Ec. 3.8

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!