Heavy parasite load found in ball python from Ed Clark - Page 51 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-23-2007, 10:15 PM   #501
LadyOhh
Quote:
Ed could clear this matter up with just a few short minutes of his time...by simply posting proof that the animals he sent Emily are exactly as he represented them....CBB holdbacks that HE produced. If HE produced them, it should be easy to prove.
Absolutely agreed, Judy.

Ken and Bud, you two need to sit back and shut up. You are not helping anything but making yourselves look bad. But you don't seem to care about that so much, do you?

Old 09-23-2007, 10:17 PM   #502
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyOhh
Absolutely agreed, Judy.

Ken and Bud, you two need to sit back and shut up. You are not helping anything but making yourselves look bad. But you don't seem to care about that so much, do you?
Care to clarify that one, Heather?

Old 09-23-2007, 10:21 PM   #503
LadyOhh
WOW!! My bad, Ken.

It was meant to be Bruce and Bud... So sorry to lump you in there.

A thousand apologies for that utter blunder...

Old 09-23-2007, 10:27 PM   #504
Ken Harbart
LOL. I figured that's what you meant.

Old 09-23-2007, 10:34 PM   #505
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyC
Ed could clear this matter up with just a few short minutes of his time...by simply posting proof that the animals he sent Emily are exactly as he represented them....CBB holdbacks that HE produced. If HE produced them, it should be easy to prove.
Just how could he easily prove that he produced them...in a manner that would not have everybody tearing it apart saying it doesn't prove anything? Pics of pipping eggs? Nope. Pics of happy little feeding babies? Nope. A vet report of some kind? Nope, sorry, there really is no conclusive proof that he produced these snakes 2 yrs ago - people will either accept his word, or not. A vet report showing fecal analysis might ease a few minds, but again, they would be shredded by his detractors

Old 09-23-2007, 10:42 PM   #506
brucestephenson
Quote:
Originally Posted by GKO Reptiles
You know what this is Off-topic but I have been wanting to say this for years. BUD... You dont slander inocent people??????? Then what do you call what you and stephenson did to us?? You guys are Scum pure utter scum.

Hopefully the quote worked here?
Did to you? You little liars. Just wait until you get outed.

Old 09-23-2007, 10:46 PM   #507
romad119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Harbart
I can't necessarily fault Ed too much for not replying, as this is a classic "damned if you do, damned if you don't." However, I believe not addressing the situation to be the worse of the two. It's not going to go away, and while a few folks have come to the table with their minds already made up, Ed would have benefited by making a positive impression on the fence sitters.

That being said, what I've found to be most disturbing has nothing at all to do with the transaction at hand. Rather, it is the apparent affiliation with idiots such as Bruce & Bud. I was wondering how someone of Bruce's & Bud's low character could still be in the green karma-wise. As such, I did a little digging for the truth. It seems the bulk of their positive karma is coming from each other in a classic manipulation of the system.
Well, well, they are playing the karma game and the rest of us aren't invited. Maybe its a good party to crash.

Old 09-23-2007, 10:48 PM   #508
JudyC
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
Just how could he easily prove that he produced them...in a manner that would not have everybody tearing it apart saying it doesn't prove anything? Pics of pipping eggs? Nope. Pics of happy little feeding babies? Nope. A vet report of some kind? Nope, sorry, there really is no conclusive proof that he produced these snakes 2 yrs ago - people will either accept his word, or not. A vet report showing fecal analysis might ease a few minds, but again, they would be shredded by his detractors
It's true that not all breeders will keep careful photographic records of their snakes. But if Ed could at least show that he owns the breeders, that they did indeed lock up and produce viable eggs that hatched for him...into babies that he held onto for a whole year (or darned close to a year)....even if he can't prove conclusively that the baby from that particular egg under that particular female is the one Emily got.....it would at least throw a long shadow of doubt over whatever guilt we assume he carries.

We've all seen the multitudes of photographs that Ed takes. He's a fantastic photographer! And he is rightfully proud of the beautiful animals he has. So why can he not show any pictures of breeders and clutches he actually incubates? Why can he not show pictures of juvies he raises up to hold back and breed himself because they are so beautiful??? Maybe...because....those particular snakes have no history with him longer than the few days or weeks they might have been in his possession before he passed them on to Emily.

And IF he could show that he actually did produce beautiful babies in '05 and held onto some of them....only to sell them the following year for whatever reason....then that would also cast another huge shadow of doubt over where the parasites likely came from. I may still think his quarantine practices might be questionable....but at least everyone reading the thread would be free to draw their own conclusion on the matter.

In America, we do try to hold to the belief that one should be considered "innocent" until they are "proven guilty." But even so....if a defendent doesn't show up for his court date...he WILL lose. This is no court of law....but the basic principles may still hold true for most of the people reading this thread. Here is Ed's chance to prove us all wrong. Why does he not take it?

Old 09-23-2007, 10:52 PM   #509
brucestephenson
At this point it is safe to say that the Jedi have proven that Ed is innocent and that it is best for him not to respond to these false allegations. You evil-doers are obviously just out to get him and will twist his words no matter what he says. Another fine victory for the Jedi against Wes and his clone army. Ya punks.

Old 09-23-2007, 10:58 PM   #510
Serafim
You have proven nothing Bruce except the fact that your Doctor needs to up your meds. I have no problems personally with Ed Clark. I have a problem with how he is blowing this thread off. There are many here who would love to just see some kind of response from Ed. Until he does he will remain a coward in my eyes. As for you and the other Jedi Idiot. Its getting old it was funny for about 30 seconds. Now it just screams mental illness..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!