Good Guy Micheal Thorn Great Guy! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-20-2008, 02:08 AM   #1
Nathan Tow-Arnett
Micheal Thorn Great Guy!

Hello. I wanted to let everybody here know Micheal Thorn thornm@triaspis.com helped me find the rainbow boa I was looking for and I couldn't ask for a better specimen! Perfect thick straight lines down the head which I've found is hard to come by, high color and nice crescents. Not to mention this little guy was highly active when I received him and has been pounding down mice and small rats regularly a couple times a week. I recommend anyone shoot him an email. You won't be disappointed! I'd post a picture but can't seem to figure out how since this is my first time on here and I created an account just to leave feedback...

Nathan

Old 12-01-2008, 07:55 PM   #2
myotis7119
I would also like to add a nice comment about Michael Thorn. I have owned a female variable king for 12 years. The guy I got her from got her from Michael. I had some questions about her and Michael has been very helpful and quick to answer my emails even though it was not him I purchased her from and it was so long ago that I got her. Thanks

Old 12-23-2008, 01:26 PM   #3
MThorn
Nathan, I'm glad you are enjoying your rainbow. Please keep in touch and let me know how he's doing.

myotis7119, That's a really nice thayrei you got. She was a great breeder for me and produced some of the best thayeri out there. I'm glad you contacted me and I'm glad I could provide you with her background information. It's really neat to know where she ended up in her later years.

Thanks,
--Michael

Old 11-10-2009, 12:45 PM   #4
bkelley02
Good Guy!!

Just received my baby chondro from Michael and couldn't be happier. Snake was alert in the shipping container and was closely watching me while I was unpacking it. Put it in it's tub and within minutes, it had come out of the container and started exploring.

Communication and Packing were both top notch with Michael.

I would not hesitate to purchase from him in the future.

Thank you for a smooth and pleasant transaction Michael!!

Brian Kelley

Old 10-10-2011, 03:26 PM   #5
BallPython777
Micheal is reputable, knowledgeable, and definitely a overall " Good Guy ". I was in a jam last season and he hooked me up with a breeder vanilla ball python that did great for me !!!
I wouldnt have my vanilla cream babies if it wasnt for Micheal. Thanks again !
Mark Petros

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!