Good Guy Deobra Martin - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-13-2011, 08:14 PM   #31
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
in your Pms to me telling me to stop posting on your threads.

That's funny. I don't think anyone could put the hush on you.

Old 02-13-2011, 08:19 PM   #32
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post

Lucille, you know me so well...when someone sends me a silly, stupid Pm telling me, "it's none of my business," "stop posting on my threads," "Mind your own business," it's almost and automatic guarantee that ..I WILL post.

Old 02-13-2011, 08:26 PM   #33
Pythonbreeder99
In my honest opinon I wouldnt buy from Deobra wether the animal is blatently obviously a super or not. She has made a reputation for herself as being the person who tries to ruin sellers if she doesnt get her way. I believe that since she has done that in the past, people tend to look at what she sells a bit more suspiciously, whereas a more respected seller may not be scrutinized for what they post. Just my two cents.

Old 02-13-2011, 08:37 PM   #34
deobra2869
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post

I guess not that would require some people to find the respect..... that they lost as there ego grew.

This is a lost cause. If you dont want to buy from me then dont ......... go on with your life but you do not have to try to label me as a liar if you do not know me or like what I do. Especially when I have done absolutely nothing wrong what so ever. I posted my proof of what he was purchased as so please tell me where I am wrong??????? Stop trying to make me look bad to better yourself. You may succeed at making me look bad but you are also making yourself look bad

Old 02-13-2011, 08:45 PM   #35
deborahbroadus
OK, takes gloves off....first of all, you ARE a liar. The picture you posted of the belly of the snake with issues, and said, "he was fine, yesterday" is an obvious lie. It takes a while for a snake to show the syptoms that your snake displayed and there was no way for him to be "fine" yesterday.

Secondly, as I have tried to explain to you before, this is a PUBLIC forum, and as such anything you post is open to scrunity. So please don't say crap like "I have done absolutely nothing wrong "whatsoever."

It's not ONE thing that you have done, it's a history, a culumative of your posts. All anyone has to do is research and see for themselves the kind of posts you leave behind..that's the EVIDENCE that you are capable of lying and have lied before.

NO ONE ever looks bad trying to do the right thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deobra2869 View Post
I guess not that would require some people to find the respect..... that they lost as there ego grew.

This is a lost cause. If you dont want to buy from me then dont ......... go on with your life but you do not have to try to label me as a liar if you do not know me or like what I do. Especially when I have done absolutely nothing wrong what so ever. I posted my proof of what he was purchased as so please tell me where I am wrong??????? Stop trying to make me look bad to better yourself. You may succeed at making me look bad but you are also making yourself look bad

Old 02-13-2011, 08:51 PM   #36
DeeRa
Deobra, I don't think anyone is saying you are lying. I think people are simply saying when you throw the word "super" in the subject it is misleading to possible customers who may not know any better and say "OH EMMM GEE!? A SUPER PASTEL FOR 150 SHIPPED?!!! And it has paperwork so it is legit!" I think that is the WHOLE argument in a nutshell. You got ...got and people just don't want to see someone else buy the snake thinking it is just a ugly super pastel, when in the original ad scratchypen actually says the snake is indeed just a pastel male.

That is the argument...not that you are lying that the animal was sold to you as a super, that is COMPLETELY obvious (from the paperwork that was given)! People just want you to list the animal as what it seems to be, which is a pastel male. The word super in the title of the ad is what is causing this whole she-bang. Yet...it is your animal, your ad, do what you want....and if you back up that paperwork, then sell that sucker as a ugly super, but be prepared for that bad boy to produce some normals.

Old 02-13-2011, 09:03 PM   #37
deobra2869
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pythonbreeder99 View Post
In my honest opinon I wouldnt buy from Deobra wether the animal is blatently obviously a super or not. She has made a reputation for herself as being the person who tries to ruin sellers if she doesnt get her way. I believe that since she has done that in the past, people tend to look at what she sells a bit more suspiciously, whereas a more respected seller may not be scrutinized for what they post. Just my two cents.
IMO I am the one who is being ruined here??? This was a good guy thread about me that has been completely turned around into something extremely different, that had absolutely nothing to do with the original sellers post. I have made such mistakes as you mentioned yes, but this is not me trying to get my way LOL I posted my proof of what it was sold to me as. If I hadnt posted what he was sold to me as, and sent the paperwork with him that I have wouldnt I be considered a liar either way? That is why he has been put up for sale at $150 shipped obo and for one thing where in my thread did it say he was a super pastel 100% no doubt in my mind???????????????? Absolutely NO WHERE!!!! If anybody could please point this out to me? I am confused

Deera you do have a point, However Deborah is calling me a LIAR. Which you can see in her post above yours, so yes there are people calling me a liar. If it less confusing to people for me to change the title.... then that can be done.

deborah you can put your gloves back on, I wouldnt want you to break a nail.

Old 02-13-2011, 09:12 PM   #38
FosterHerpetological
Is it Deb vs Deb in every freakin thread? lol

Old 02-13-2011, 09:35 PM   #39
deobra2869
RIGHT?!?! LOL Comedy. I like that nice little poem

Old 02-13-2011, 11:32 PM   #40
hhmoore
Shantel is looking at Deobra's ad, so I sent her a PM asking her to comment here.
Figured we might as well go straight to the source.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!