New Thread, something about topic line, My name is Michael Thorn, Paul Wyble - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-28-2004, 11:11 PM   #1
MThorn
New Thread, something about topic line, My name is Michael Thorn, Paul Wyble

Please forgive me for posting a title in the subject line.
Here is my cut and paste thread:

Well, you hear all the horror stories. And I've been victim of some too. So when something goes right I feel I should pass on a good word. I purchased a male pastel ball python from Paul Wyble in PA and his pics and description of the snake were an understatement. I received the snake this evening Delta Dash. I was anxious to see my new snake and opened the box before I left airside. The ball python was remarkable, beyond any expectations. It was like a gem coiled up in the bottom of the bag. Even in the dim light I could see that I had acquired a jewel. But one thing about Paul that really struck me was that he called me on my cell phone as I was driving to the airport to see if the snake had arrived okay and to see if I was satisfied. I have never had that happen before. Never has a shipper or breeder contacted me after the sale was made. It was plain to see; Paul really cares about the animals he sends out and cares that his customers are happy with them. Paul’s packing was up-to-par too. It is refreshing to see that there are some sincere people left in this business.
Thanks Paul!!!! I will do business with you again!
--Michael-

Old 01-29-2004, 10:21 AM   #2
brucestephenson
Are you the same Mike Thorn who worked at Tampa Central Petland in the 1980's?

Old 01-29-2004, 10:36 AM   #3
MThorn
I never worked there

But, I was there quite a bit in the 80's and knew several people in the herp department. They had a killer herp dept, didn't they? Back then I had a crotalus collection along with Steve Phillips and Ernie (forgot last name) and lived in Tampa for a short while.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!