Bad Guy Ian Curtis - Stolen African House Snakes - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-11-2013, 09:05 PM   #101
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaygib9 View Post
The truth will be fully revealed in time with the law involved, let's all try to reserve our judgement until then.
In other words, you and assorted others are trying to put the hush on until a spin is figured out. That doesn't wash here, and good luck trying to write a gag order on the BOI.

Old 12-11-2013, 09:06 PM   #102
laterob
Justin-
People are screaming because of Ian's non-handling if this. Whether 'on duty' or 'off duty', his behavior reflects on KHS. They should suspend his official involvement with them until this is resolved.

Old 12-11-2013, 09:07 PM   #103
jaygib9
I'm not trying to put a hush on anything, don't even try to question my character, you don't know me. Take your personal attacks elsewhere. I simply stated that the issue is out of the hands of the KHS and hope that everyone isn't going to judge the KHS regardless of the outcome of their personal issue.

Old 12-11-2013, 09:08 PM   #104
jaygib9
I actually talked to Ian earlier today on the phone, and I told him it didn't look good because he didn't address this publicly, and he told me that's what his lawyer advised him to do.

Old 12-11-2013, 09:09 PM   #105
Mooing Tricycle
I will definitely look DOWN on the KHS if this guy is appointed VP when he cant even handle PERSONAL matters appropriately. But he is supposed to represent the herp community via your favorite herp society? LOVELY!!! Cant wait to see that! /sarcasm. I think many others here agree with that sentiment. Your favorite herp society looks kinda bad by not putting the pressure on its own member to DO the RIGHT thing.

Old 12-11-2013, 09:10 PM   #106
jaygib9
You have a question about my character, talk to David Beard, one of Sarah's biggest supporters on here.

Old 12-11-2013, 09:11 PM   #107
laterob
Seems like they've got a crook among their leadership. He should be suspended pending outcome of said investigation. Longer JHS ignores that simple truth, worse they look.

Old 12-11-2013, 09:12 PM   #108
jaygib9
But the thing is that it isn't a KHS matter, he may be a member, but this happened outside of the club, and their transaction had nothing to do with the KHS. He's handling it via legal means, and having not witnessed their transactions, I can't judge one way or another, all I can do is have an opinion, which doesn't help or change anything. I'm just saying we should allow it to be handled however they intend to do so.

Old 12-11-2013, 09:15 PM   #109
jaygib9
If Ian is in the wrong, the law will dictate what needs to be done, and I'm sure the KHS will act accordingly. If he's in the right, then this is a non matter.

Old 12-11-2013, 09:20 PM   #110
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaygib9 View Post
It's not my place to guess what really happened, all I know is the club I love is being badmouthed because people are taking sides about something none of them were present to witness. The KHS will live on, and I hope that with a lawyer mediating, they can get their personal issue resolved. I truly hope that you all know that each person is responsible for their own actions and none of this is club sanctioned so please try not to hold the KHS accountable for a members actions outside of the club. The truth will be fully revealed in time with the law involved, let's all try to reserve our judgement until then.
Lawyers don't "mediate", they go to bat for the person who pays them. Also a lawyer isn't "the law" and don't give a rat's behind about the truth. Lastly, Ian brought the khs into this.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!