Sneek Peek - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pituophis & Drymarchon Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-23-2006, 06:26 PM   #11
BWSmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by epidemic
Besides, it should be up to the artist and others who actually "HAVE" and can "KEEP" em!!

Jeff
I can see now that I am going to have to break my rule of never going to Arkansas on purpose just to slap you around

Old 08-23-2006, 11:32 PM   #12
Eric East
Tony that is sweet brother! What's the date on the St. Louis show? I may have to drive down and hang with you! That is as long as it's not on a weekend that i'm on call, which is every other weekend of my life.

Old 08-24-2006, 10:18 AM   #13
epidemic
Come on up!

You know, there was some talk, a year or so ago, about getting all of the Dry heads together for some R&R and idea sharing. Perhaps it would be a good idea to put such back on the table and try to organize something.
Some of you might be familiar with the past few Chondro Fests, which have always been a great deal of fun, though it was cancelled this year. I believe it would be great to visit with other Dry keepers and breeders, knock a few back, do a bit of grilling and BBQ'ing and share pictures and stories of the "kids". Heck, I believe meeting at a show in a central US location would be a fine idea too.

Best regards,

Jeff

Old 08-24-2006, 11:19 AM   #14
shytownjb
That is awesome! I will defintately have to get one of those when they come out.

Old 09-19-2006, 11:45 PM   #15
thesnakeman
Red face progress report

It's comming. Slowly,...but it's comming. And rest assured, it will be awesome.
T.
Attached Images

Old 09-20-2006, 06:45 PM   #16
Eric East
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Old 09-21-2006, 06:04 PM   #17
thesnakeman
Talking This part is done, and signed.

Now I will now take it to a buddy who is a graphic arts guru, and he will scan it, and Place the words "Indigos Forever", across the top. Wether or not it has a web site listed at the bottom,...is up to {{{{{Jeff Snodgres, and B.W. Smith}}}}},...hint, hint, .....hint. Then it goes to the T-shirt folks. My camera isn't the greatest. So you know the real thing looks much better. But as far as I'm concerned this part is dun! I will keep the original, and the cd so I can edit, and change all reproductions later. There will be prints available as well. I'll have all of that when I go to the show. Not sure which, and when yet,...But I'll be there. So you will all have to come say howdy, and meet some cool, cool critters.
Attached Images

Old 09-22-2006, 09:29 AM   #18
BWSmith
Stunning job Tony! Hmmm. That would look good as a tattoo.

Old 09-22-2006, 03:01 PM   #19
matt rand
Nice Tony...

if you want to sell these shirts to gain $$ support for "indigos forever" you may want to consider offering shirts with custon slogans. for example, we are having a growing number of students who want to become involved in the indigo genetics project. they are starting to be referred to as "Team Indigo" around here. i know they would love to have shirts made with that wording and your beautiful art. if this were the case, i would make sure they all got a shirt, no matter what you were charging.

and you should not let the shirts go cheap!

nice work!

matt

Old 09-22-2006, 04:08 PM   #20
dryseeker
Simply Awesome T! Its about time the world gets a peek at your obvious talent. Take it from me everybody, I've seen Tonys work in person & the guy is a very gifted artist. You know you can put me down for a couple bro...........Bill

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!