Info Watch out I got screwed BY Corsi Morphs - Page 32 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-26-2012, 11:27 AM   #311
KORBIN5895
*your* not hour

Old 08-26-2012, 11:34 AM   #312
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by acorsi View Post
Lucille, Her reason for the charge back is she didnt recieve the snake... Even if it was filed before she got the snake or even if it was done when she file the initial claim with paypal she should have cancled it or resoleved it with her CC company when she did get the snake and not let it go this far.. I think she is trying to double dip!! Chances are she has flipped the snake to the guy that she set up to sell it to..
Angelo, I totally agree. Although if she did cancel the chargeback, would there be a time lag before the bank notified Paypal?
I feel bad for you that this happened to you, after you tried to end the whole dispute by shipping the snake.

Old 08-26-2012, 11:38 AM   #313
acorsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by KORBIN5895 View Post
Well Angelo, I may not have agreed with your attitude but you just totally proved hour case. especially with the the ts from Wednesday the 15th showing her only asking once.

I would like do publicly apologize to you.

Good luck dealing with this scam.
Apology excepted Kevin... Thanks..

Old 08-26-2012, 11:55 AM   #314
TextileHerps
I wish you luck Angelo, I dislike using Paypal a lot because of charge backs. I've had many issues with them on eBay, and most the time they rule in favor of the buyer and not the seller... gotta love ethic. I hope you included everything in your dispute, it should help you.

I don't even know why I sat and looked through this whole thread but I kept wanting to see how it all turned out in the end. I find auctions a lot and when I see the closing time I normally take the time between auction ending and bidding to look up what I'm bidding on. It's what has stopped me tons of times from buying certain reptiles. I want to start up on Ball's possibly one day... however this thread made me truly rethink BPs and what I do and don't know about their morphs, due to the fact my friend bought a Spider BP from PetCo for the longing to breed him and I knew nothing about the wobble. I'd love it if they mentioned that to a person before buying so they know what they might be getting into and that it's genetic. I have a Corn snake that was the only one in the clutch to have a giant eye, due to genetics and for that I'm never going to breed her and she'll live out her life as my loved pet. (I have a fondness of animals with oddities)

Please keep us updated and I'm really hoping the best for you, it isn't fair to lose out on both an amazing looking snake and the money. You seem to have amazing patience for dealing with this person and I respect you for it.

As for the weather, I've been waiting for almost 2 months for a reptile. If I really want a reptile I'm going to wait, I want what is best for the animal and not what it best for me, also this gives the shipper time to see how healthy the reptile is for shipping and if they'll be ready for their new hoe. It isn't fair to give the reptile a cold pack in the middle of High 90s and 100s, and hope for the best.

Old 08-26-2012, 12:03 PM   #315
rosebud945
Angelo, send those text messages to paypal as well.

Old 08-26-2012, 12:19 PM   #316
acorsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosebud945 View Post
Angelo, send those text messages to paypal as well.

Everything was sent...

Old 08-26-2012, 07:00 PM   #317
Lucille
An interesting pair of quotes from the other thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by python princess View Post
This is the only time I am going to reply to this utter BS! Yes I filed claims with both Pay pal and my CC. the day that I received the snake I went online to pay pal and canceled the claim, I called my CC and also canceled the claim. The reason I had the claims is because even though I was told that the snake was to be delivered on Wed I never got a tracking number. So as soon as I got the snake I canceled both claims!! I have nothing else to defend in this matter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by acorsi View Post
Lucille,
I know it doesnt mean much because its a phone call and I cant prove it but I just got off the phone with paypal and they told me it was filed with her bank on 8/23 a day after she got the snake...

Old 08-30-2014, 02:41 PM   #318
Dragon king 24-7
Did you pay thru paypal? If so u can request your money back.
Since u payed for a python u didnt get.I WOULD REPORT THT BITCH

Old 08-30-2014, 03:16 PM   #319
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon king 24-7 View Post
Did you pay thru paypal? If so u can request your money back.
Since u payed for a python u didnt get.I WOULD REPORT THT BITCH
Um, your responding to a two year old post.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!