Exceptional Salvadorii pair $8000k shipped SALE IS PENDING(on hold until mid August) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 07-01-2023, 03:12 PM   #1
mannyvicky17
Exceptional Salvadorii pair $8000k shipped SALE IS PENDING(on hold until mid August)

As the title says it, this pair is EXCEPTIONAL. This is not only a compatible pair, and not only has the female proven to be an egg layer, these are some of the highest yellow croc monitors I’ve seen out there, especially the Male whom very experienced keepers from around the world have not even been able to pin point its local because of his unique high contrast coloration, on that note, the female is thought to be from Jayapura. These are captive raised imports, imported at a few months of age and raised to adults, neither is more than 4yrs old. The female is about 6ft long head to tail and only has a nose rub from over 2 years ago, as a blemish. The male is over 8ft long and is missing one toe on his front, right leg as a his blemish and other than those things, pictures don’t do them justice. The male is pretty big but in great condition as I have made sure he does not get overweight, which is a huge factor in their reproductive abilities. The female is in great shape also although maybe a little on the heavier side, she is constantly (about every 4months) reaching peak follicle growth.
I can send more pictures and videos of course for any serious buyers.
I will only sell them as a pair.
Cash only or trades for CASH
Venmo, Zelle and Cedit cards accepted as payment forms
$8000 shipped for the pair or $7000 local pick up (north county San Diego area)
You can text me first at 760-626-5456
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: mov trim.B125E18A-3CE0-473A-BEF3-087888F1532F.MOV (5.76 MB, 49 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!