Ceramic heat emitter size - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-26-2012, 01:01 PM   #1
Skimo
Ceramic heat emitter size

Going to be moving my beardie into a melamine terrarium here soon using a bar UVB and ceramic heat emitter. The terrarium is going to be 48Lx20Wx18H. Just wondering what size emitter would be good to use, and if you have any other suggestions for a light/heat setup.

Old 07-26-2012, 05:31 PM   #2
august quion
I use a basking light bout a 75 watt in that size cage to get the right temps, unless the room gets warm like in my dragon room it gets to be about 75-80 degrees at the peak of the day then I use about a 50 watt basking bulb to get the right temps in the cage. Dragons like it bright and just a UVB in my opinion is not bright enough just my 2 cents.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!