Good Guy Erica O'Conner-Crown Jewel Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-10-2010, 09:28 PM   #1
bekers71
Erica O'Conner-Crown Jewel Reptiles

In the middle of September I contacted Erica about a crested gecko she had listed on her site. She responded to my email quickly and we worked out a deal. A little bit later, I also inquired about 3 other geckos she had listed. Again, she was prompt to answer and work with me. We agreed that I could pick up my new geckos at the Tinley Park show this weekend. When I picked them up I couldn't believe my eyes. They were stunning! Erica has great pictures on her site but the animals were even better in person. I am extremely happy with my new cresteds and my experience with Erica. She is professional, her communication is excellent and her animals are superb. I would recommend Crown Jewel Reptiles any time and I expect to be doing business with Erica again some day. A++++ in my book!

Old 04-07-2011, 10:55 PM   #2
skinwrappedbox
I also had a great transaction with Erica of CrownJewelReptiles.com

I recently purchased a young crested gecko from her.
Very swift in her email responses as well as kind. She was willing to let me split up my payment in half over the course of two weeks and when the little gecko finally arrived he was impeccably packed.

Definatly would not hesitate to purchase from her again and intend to be a repeat buyer. If you're looking to buy great animals from someone who keeps her site updated and is quick to respond and work with you on a transaction- Erica is someone to seriously consider buying from!

Thanks!
Ansli

Old 04-08-2011, 12:25 AM   #3
jerseygirl
I couldn't agree more! I also will be a repeat customer

Old 04-08-2011, 09:31 AM   #4
hermansmama
I agree!

I saw a gecko on Crown Jewel's website that I LOVED, and Erica responded promptly to my emails, answered ALL my many questions, and when I decided to purchase the gecko, it came packed better than any I've gotten before, and was even MORE beautiful in person! I'm extremely happy with my purchase and would not hesitate to purchase from her again!

Old 05-14-2011, 02:23 AM   #5
Mystic Exotics
I recently aquired two baby Cresteds from Erica, & I couldn't be happier! I will definitely be a repeat customer!

Old 05-15-2011, 12:45 PM   #6
AltitudeExotics
We purchased a female Leachie from Erica, very smooth transaction. I would buy again from her anytime.

Old 05-15-2011, 08:57 PM   #7
REPAIRGUY
Great experience working with Erica.

Old 06-16-2011, 10:30 AM   #8
Katie.Shinkle
I just received my geckos from Erica, and they all look fantastic! She even threw in a gorgeous little baby for free! That was an awesome surprise.

She was fantastic to buy from. Very helpful since I had to do payments, the geckos are all looking healthy and happy (boy were they wanting out of those containers!), packaging was perfect. Excellent service all around! A++++++++

Old 06-17-2011, 01:09 PM   #9
rocklizard
I just purchased 3 geckos from Erica and they are beautiful. The adult female is from one of her better known lines and is simply stunning in person. She has lovely photography but it can't convey the size and solidity of these girls! She answered all my questions and requests for advice. The packaging was great and she even helped out with shipping a boy from another breeder.

Great service and great geckos!

Will definitely do business again.

Old 06-17-2011, 02:18 PM   #10
lauraleellbp
I just got two MORE geckos from Erica, and couldn't be happier. Her geckos are absolutely fantastic, her website is completely addictive (I love the way you can track through the generations of breeders and their offspring), and she is the connsumate professional when it comes to communication and shipping.

Thanks a million, Erica!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!