Columbus Oh, or Taylor Mi Shows - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-23-2007, 09:44 PM   #1
Playnwifsnot
Columbus Oh, or Taylor Mi Shows

I wondered if anybody ever went to these show, or had booths there? I am def going to one of them Dec 8th, trying to talk my friends into going to the C-bus show as it will be their first reptile show, and it has alot more to see than the Taylor show. But either ay, we will be showing up at one of them, and a sneak peak at some cresties that will be going there would be nice

Old 11-25-2007, 10:50 AM   #2
collisonzoo
We set up at the Taylor show every month. There is usually a pretty good variety of animals there. If you're looking for cresties, Matt Parks from Pangea Reptile is there every month with some really nice cresteds. Nature's Spirit usually has some nice ones available and there are often one or two other breeders there with a few as well.

Old 11-26-2007, 09:18 AM   #3
Playnwifsnot
I read about Pangea being there, but my purpose for going was in hopes to find some nice cresteds, yes they have beautiful ones, but I wanted to go where I knew there would at least be a few venders with them, a wider selection. And the nice thing about Taylor, its a short drive, being in Toledo, I can get there in about 40 minutes. Do you know of any frozen feeder venders up there? Rodent Pro goes to c-bus, and my friend since he cant go wanted me to pick up some frozen mice and pigs, he said when he went last year to Taylor, there was only live feeders there and he has his snakes all eating f/t. But gee...now I am more excited than I was before...lol its been a couple of years since I have last been to one!

Old 11-27-2007, 04:15 AM   #4
Gary O
There is a frozen guy there now. I am not sure if he has G. pigs though.

Crested geckos in Columbus would be Robbie Hamper, and then a few others. But Robbie has to have the most in Columbus. I Vend both shows unless they fall on one another. If they do like they do this month I vend Taylor.

The Taylor Show was packed last show.

Old 11-27-2007, 09:01 AM   #5
Playnwifsnot
Hurray! Well I hope he has guineas as thats all my friend rainbow will eat, but I think he would be happy with mice for his hourd of corns. Maybe if h hs small enough frozen rabbitshe might try thoe. But thanks!

Old 11-27-2007, 03:58 PM   #6
collisonzoo
The frozen rodent vendor in Taylor is FrozenRodents.com. I know that he always has them listed on his prices, but I've never asked to see if he has any available. His site has a phone number listed if you want to give him a call.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!