For Sale Arbronia. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Old 12-02-2014, 05:45 PM   #1
Redbarred
Thumbs up Arbronia.

I have available 1.1 graminea and 1 Taeniata blue headed male for 800 ,600 for the pair . + shipping comes with live arrival,health guarantee. If interested contact Samanthac57@gmail.com or Vicentec57@gmail.com or call 510-779-7628 if you like. Pics of actual animals .
Thanks for looking.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 12-16-2014, 09:42 PM   #2
NKhan
I want the Abronia left messages.

Old 12-20-2014, 08:26 PM   #3
NKhan
Am I going to get an answer Last we spoke the deal was for me to purchase the pair of abronia from you. I have left numerous voice mails, text messages and emails and still no reply. If you sold them out from under me that's not cool but I can live with that, If you decided to get them that ok as well. Just please let me know. Not cool to leave people hanging especially after a deal has been struck. And Just so you know I was also going to get your male taeniata. You have my contact info so please just let me know what's going on so I can continue my search

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!