Bad Guy Mike Matson (Mikes Phat Frogs) - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-14-2016, 08:47 AM   #141
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
Ofcoarse my attitude sucks on here. Bunch of ***** joining in for fun to stir the pot. I have no respect for them nor will I ever.
There's an easy way to fix this situation. QUIT RESPONDING and GROW UP! It doesn't matter if you have respect for anyone on this forum or not, you can still act like an adult. But no, you are choosing to act like a big cry baby and like the world owes you everything just because others don't agree with you and your crappy attitude.

If this is how you act in the real world, then I'm surprised you've made it this far.

Old 06-14-2016, 12:35 PM   #142
jrsexotics
Waiting for Mr bumps post on his shipment of 25 frogs. 12:35 his time and nothing posted

Old 06-14-2016, 12:58 PM   #143
kcexotics
Quote:
Waiting for Mr bumps post on his shipment of 25 frogs. 12:35 his time and nothing posted
Arrived on my end; all look great, alive, and appear outwardly healthy.

Old 06-14-2016, 01:11 PM   #144
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcexotics View Post
Arrived on my end; all look great, alive, and appear outwardly healthy.
Very good. Glad it's been taken care of

Old 06-14-2016, 04:54 PM   #145
tcp2
Mike has his frogs, 6 years later I will have all of money refunded soon?

Old 06-14-2016, 06:50 PM   #146
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcp2 View Post
Mike has his frogs, 6 years later I will have all of money refunded soon?
If you ever respond to my pm.... Mikesphatfrogs isn't the email the invoice needs to go to.

Old 06-14-2016, 08:22 PM   #147
Black Adder
Quote:
If you ever respond to my pm.... Mikesphatfrogs isn't the email the invoice needs to go to.

why would he need to send ANY invoice?
by all accounts you have managed to send him $240 WITHOUT any invoice, why now do you suddenly require an invoice to settle the remaining $260?

And just for the record, you are correct that I am near retirement and have some savings and yes I do remember hard times when I was younger, like living in a car for a week...lol.

HOWEVER at no time EVER was I disrepectfull, deceitfull, dishonest, etc etc. No matter what I went through or how hard things were I conducted ALL of my business with honesty and integrity, something that you are so obviously sadly lacking.
NOBODY gives 2 hoots how big a name you THINK you are, we call that

"a legend in your own lunchtime!"

Get over yourself, work hard, treat others how you like to be treated and just maybe you will come out alright
But right now?
You have a VERY long way to go......

Old 06-15-2016, 12:05 AM   #148
jrsexotics
You want a reason why an invoice is needed? Because a card is being used not attached to PayPal....

I'm a on here because I don't need to be sweet and cuddly or respectful to a bunch of hobbyist living on the trill of attacking another breeder. It's apparent what happens here and is seen by a large amount of people that refuse to use this site. All these post and what maybe 7-9 different individuals

You may or may not have been respectful. There is no way of knowing. Back in those days the Internet was just getting started with AOL dialup.

If you venture off the site of fauna you will see that I am very much a different person. Please, feel free to check out my Facebook page. Today, alone there was more "good guy" post/happy customer post about me than the total number of bad guy post about me thru my entire reptile producing career.

I don't feel the need to tell customers to post positive reviews when they receive their shipments. However, as of late many of them have viewed this garbage and posted very nice reviews on their shipments they received today. Those post you can find on Facebook. Very few people use fauna as it is outdated and similar to black and white tv. Needs a lot of attention to keep up to social media

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
why would he need to send ANY invoice?
by all accounts you have managed to send him $240 WITHOUT any invoice, why now do you suddenly require an invoice to settle the remaining $260?

And just for the record, you are correct that I am near retirement and have some savings and yes I do remember hard times when I was younger, like living in a car for a week...lol.

HOWEVER at no time EVER was I disrepectfull, deceitfull, dishonest, etc etc. No matter what I went through or how hard things were I conducted ALL of my business with honesty and integrity, something that you are so obviously sadly lacking.
NOBODY gives 2 hoots how big a name you THINK you are, we call that

"a legend in your own lunchtime!"

Get over yourself, work hard, treat others how you like to be treated and just maybe you will come out alright
But right now?
You have a VERY long way to go......

Old 06-15-2016, 07:22 AM   #149
Lucille
Quote:
All these post and what maybe 7-9 different individuals
In any group of people, a few will respond frequently, others lurk, most are in between. It is neither good nor bad, it is just the way people are.

Quote:
Very few people use fauna
Many people check Fauna prior to a purchase, unlike social media, the opinions left here are not edited/deleted.
And that is exactly why you are here, because it is so effective that you realize what is posted here will affect your business. If you truly thought this site was ineffective you would not spend so much time putting your spin on individual posts and people here.

Old 06-15-2016, 11:52 AM   #150
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post

Many people check Fauna prior to a purchase
I do think that with all these comments by Matson about individuals and the site, some of the info is getting buried (is that intentional? Seems to me I remember a certain auction company actually using that as a technique to deliberately hide negative information about them).

So here are a few threads to review. I hope that others will add their own thread collections which can be reposted whenever it seems as if the subject strays and gets buried:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ghlight=matson

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!