Bad Guy Mike Matson (Mikes Phat Frogs) - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-16-2016, 02:33 AM   #161
jrsexotics
I guarantee any customer of mine that post a good review on fauna will be attacked by other members. Also, their good guy post will be littered with the links to a few bad guy post. That is without a doubt....

Old 06-16-2016, 04:58 AM   #162
juliasara
The difference is the good guys aren't like you, they don't need a pat on the back and a cookie from every member here every time they do the right thing. Theven people they do business with post about the transaction and that's enough. Your constant need to be recognized for every little thing you do is extremely childish. Adults do the right thing and don't need a pat on the back, a "good boy" and a cookie, knowing they did the right thing is satisfaction enough. You say this site doesn't matter and won't hurt your business yet your here posting more then anyone, it's obviously struck a nerve, if it hadn't you wouldn't bother to reply to anyone. You can lie all you want and make excuses that you think it's fun and you like messing with people on here but do you realize how immature that makes you look? Why would anyone want to do business with someone who behaves the way you do when someone disagrees with them? Sure there are plenty of people who don't know to read this site so those will keep buying from you but anyone who reads these threads I doubt will want to associate with you.

Old 06-16-2016, 05:47 AM   #163
juliasara
By the way, as you can see from this screen shot the number of good guy threads out numbers the number of bad guy threads and that is the way it always is on here, there are always far more good guy threads than bad. So saying that no one ever points out the good is completely false, like I said before the true good guys don't need lots of praise from the community to feel good about themselves, just knowing they treated their customers with respect and doing the right thing is good enough for them.
Attached Images

Old 06-16-2016, 07:27 AM   #164
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcexotics View Post
Mike said he would replace the entire order, I've been waiting almost three months for twenty frogs. Mike says he doesn't have frogs out of the water yet, but continues to post available frogs on Facebook. I've seen a few other people on Facebook groups complaining that all their lime albino from Mike Matson died.
Mike has since told me they will not be replaced because I out'ed him on a Facebook group. He responded with his typical empty school girl threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcexotics View Post
I filed the disputed after a month of not hearing from you. Any kind of simple even one word correspondence would have avoided all of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post

This thread was about a shipment of frogs. It was allowed to get off topic.

The replacements have been taken care of with an additional 16 not 15 free frogs because I can. Now if that's something that disappoints most wanting to continue this bad guy thread about the shipment of frogs I apologize for doing right........

It took a Paypal dispute and a post on this site for you to do the right thing.

Old 06-16-2016, 11:20 AM   #165
WebSlave
Quote:
Nature of the site is still the same. Bash the bad guys to find something to do. Ignore the good guy post.

There are derogatory post towards me also. No one likes the fact that I push back.

This thread was about a shipment of frogs. It was allowed to get off topic.

The replacements have been taken care of with an additional 16 not 15 free frogs because I can. Now if that's something that disappoints most wanting to continue this bad guy thread about the shipment of frogs I apologize for doing right........
Sorry, but it appears obvious that you just do not understand the "nature of the site". Let me try to help you reach some understanding. So pay attention, please. You still haven't grasped the concept I pointed out to you that threads are not specifically issue-centric, they are people or business-centric. The threads are about the PERSONS or BUSINESSES engaged in the issue that has been brought up as a topic. The alleged wronged side of the transaction is merely filling in the blanks about the transaction as their offering of proof of what they have stated is factual, at least in their opinion. Members here like to see facts because they will come to their own conclusions about what took place. As such, it is not unusual for them to disagree with the claim being made.

So as to this "nature of the site" you appear to be claiming about...

People generally post "bad guy" threads here because they are hoping for help, often as a last resort because their own efforts to get the matter resolved themselves has reached a dead end. This help can be of the nature of getting an issue resolved that is satisfactory to them, whether it be getting what they believe they paid for, or sometimes it can be merely the fact that a public warning has been posted that may steer other people away from making the same mistake they did. And yes, people here are willing to help as much as they can with advice and opinions on how to best get the issue resolved. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. The alleged bad guys, however, since they become defensive and even regardless of overwhelming public opinion to the contrary, think they are in the right with their minority position, believe that everyone here is out to get them, and call it "bashing".

People posting "good guy" threads don't need any help, and except for a few people offering supporting "attaboys", that is about all that is expected from such threads. In effect, the "good guy" threads are basically just THANK YOU notes being posted by one site of a good transaction. Why would anyone even remotely think that "bad guy" threads wouldn't get a lot more activity than "good guy" threads? And yes, just because a thread might start out as a "good guy" or "bad guy" thread, there is no rule here that states that contrary evidence cannot be provided within that same thread. That is fair and fitting, don't you think?

THAT, sir, is the nature of this site.

And your problem with this "nature of the site" is what, exactly?

Old 06-16-2016, 03:47 PM   #166
jrsexotics
So in other words if a good guy thread is posted about any business that also has a bad guy thread, it is necessary for the members on here to link every bad guy thread to the new good guy thread posting?

So once a bad man always a bad man. Well shoot. I guess every medium to large scale reptile company is a "bad guy" since the Internet has post of bad transactions with everyone...

And Julia if you believe I needed praise for good shipments I would ask every customer to post them. I tell them to not post when they ask me. Simply because people like yourself and Lucille will "drag old garbage into a clean room" on a post.

I've shipped out 17 boxes this week alone of just frogs...... Don't believe me I can screen shot it to you lol If you want attention I can certainly give that to you.

Old 06-16-2016, 04:02 PM   #167
AbsoluteApril
It's not how the good transactions are handled but how the bad ones are that speaks to one's character IMO.

Old 06-16-2016, 04:29 PM   #168
WebSlave
Quote:
So in other words if a good guy thread is posted about any business that also has a bad guy thread, it is necessary for the members on here to link every bad guy thread to the new good guy thread posting?
Nope, there is no such requirement here at all. But it is obviously optional. It is completely up to any member as to whether they feel it behooves readers to know more about the topic of a specific BOI thread. That is what I meant about members helping other members in a previous post I made. I would think that the more information provided, the better informed a reader would be. Don't you?

Quote:
So once a bad man always a bad man. Well shoot. I guess every medium to large scale reptile company is a "bad guy" since the Internet has post of bad transactions with everyone...
That is completely up to the members reading the threads to conclude based on the evidence that has been provided by the posters. Likely they are considering spending their money or otherwise engaging in business with someone. I believe they should be free to come to their own conclusions about someone. Don't you?

Nothing here prevents anyone from doing business with someone others may consider to be a "bad guy". That sort of decision is left up to everyone's own discretion. They spend their money and they take their own chances. They aren't spending MY money, so have at it.

Old 06-16-2016, 04:47 PM   #169
ElexisC
Keeps bragging about how much he's selling yet can't finish paying his debts? Hmm.. either he's lying or really just a horrible person who refuses to settle debts fast and easily.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Old 06-16-2016, 05:41 PM   #170
Mistyck
Quote:
No it's not necessary, but most do it because sometimes people don't know about certain individuals before dealing with them. So it's to keep everyone informed, whether it be good or bad.

Quote:
Well shoot, bad word travels a hell of a lot faster and farther than good word. It takes about 1000 positives to destroy 1 negative. So the more you make yourself look negative on this thread (and others) it will take you even longer to look in a positive light. But that's your own doing, and you're obviously comfortable in that light. More power to you over there on that side.

Quote:
And Julia if you believe I needed praise for good shipments I would ask every customer to post them. I tell them to not post when they ask me. Simply because people like yourself and Lucille will "drag old garbage into a clean room" on a post.
You don't need praise, you just need to get your head out of your butt and realize that the more you cause yourself NEGATIVITY the worse you look to people that already know about you. Which YOU, yourself control.

Quote:
I've shipped out 17 boxes this week alone of just frogs...... Don't believe me I can screen shot it to you lol If you want attention I can certainly give that to you.
I don't care how many stupid boxes you ship out a week. Your attitude still SUCKS! You could be the richest guy, with the most business and I'd still think you were a jerky person who I would never deal with. The attention that you are bringing upon yourself is not the kind of attention that you should be wanting. But you do act like a toddler and toddlers thrive on ANY and ALL attention, whether it's good or bad. (But I think my 2 year old acts more mature than you have. At least he knows to quit acting a fool while he's ahead instead of digging his hole deeper. )

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!