Twin City Reptiles ??? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-26-2004, 06:13 PM   #1
oreganus
Lightbulb Twin City Reptiles ???

Anyone deal with them??
Kevin Smith

Old 01-26-2004, 06:22 PM   #2
The BoidSmith
I have bought from them in person and buy feeders from them every now and then. I also visit their pet shop every time I stop by the Twin Cities. Never had a problem. This year is the first time ever that I have seen them post in the web so I can't relay any experience with regards to their shipping practices. All in all good experience and nice looking animals.

Old 01-26-2004, 06:57 PM   #3
Mark Schmidtke
Talking Good guys.

I've purchased animals and feeders from Bruce Hundereds of times. Their pet shop is only a few miles from me and I've always had a good experience dealing with TCR. Not many people have been in this business as long. I would recommend them to anyone.

Mark Schmidtke

Old 01-26-2004, 08:54 PM   #4
oreganus
Wink thanks

trying to be a little careful in light of all the bad deals as of late.
thanks
kevin Smith

Old 01-26-2004, 08:58 PM   #5
T/AREPTILES
Thumbs up T.C.R is the place to go to.

I also have picked up animals from Bruce. he can answer any Q:s and you would understand 100%. His animals look great, Half of my collection is from him. They are 100% healthy. If you don’t see something in there that you are looking for, he can/will get it for you.

Old 01-26-2004, 09:02 PM   #6
northwoodsreps
Hi,
I've known Bruce for a few years. I've done some shows and have had a table next to him. He's a real nice guy with alot of nice reptiles. He's been in the buisness for along time. I would buy from him anytime. Which I already have lol. You can also talk to Jodi Aherns (Ground Gecko Freak) He's good freinds with him and will back him up to. If you need is e-mail let me know.

Thanx,
North Woods Reptiles
Jason

Old 01-27-2004, 12:47 AM   #7
Ken Foose
Bruce has been into herps so long, rumor has it he used to keep dinosaurs in his store. Actually, Bruce is one of the bright lights in this business, and has been for years. After about 20 years of knowing and liking him, I will give him a thumbs up. Deal with him at will, you won't be sorry.

Old 01-27-2004, 02:49 AM   #8
Dembinski Reptiles
Good Guy

I have only sold to Bruce. Payments were made as agreed and our deals went without a hitch. He had great references from some people I highly trust. Ive spoken to Bruce on many phone calles and meet him at this past Tinley show. I would have NO problems dealing with Bruce and trust him fully. One of the good old timers.

Old 01-27-2004, 10:06 AM   #9
Jodi L Aherns
I have known Bruce now for 13 years and have bought many reptiles from him.Not to many people can say they been selling reptiles for 25 years Bruce can and that says it all.He is a great guy and a great friend.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!