Good Guy Matt & Alicia at Victory Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-05-2009, 01:36 PM   #1
theherbalfox
Thumbs up Matt & Alicia at Victory Reptiles

I ordered several snakes from Victory Reptiles the other day and recieved them this morning (a Brazilian Rainbow Boa, black and white Cali King & a normal Corn).

All arrived alive and well and look fantastic. I am especially happy with the boa.. much prettier than I had expected.

Needless to say I will be keeping an eye on their ads for future purchases!

Old 07-07-2009, 09:42 AM   #2
Greatballzofire
I concur, Victory Reptiles is a great outfit! This last spring I bought a pair of young Pacific gopher snakes from them, and have been most satisfied with these snakes.

I am wondering, though, what happened to the webpage for Victoryreptiles.com? When I go there all I get is a GoDaddy page with no further links to anything.

Old 06-13-2011, 01:41 PM   #3
bigjohn20081983
matt now ownes wild thing extreme animals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatballzofire View Post
I concur, Victory Reptiles is a great outfit! This last spring I bought a pair of young Pacific gopher snakes from them, and have been most satisfied with these snakes.

I am wondering, though, what happened to the webpage for Victoryreptiles.com? When I go there all I get is a GoDaddy page with no further links to anything.
his new website is http://wtexoticanimals.com all thou there n not much data on there yet they also have a facebook fan page under Wild Things Exotic Animals hope this helps you some

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
matt crews, victory reptiles