Bad Guy Adam Meth turned to the dark side - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-20-2014, 06:24 PM   #21
homeya100
I hear ya...If I had emailed or called when we made our deal I would have used those forms of contact to get in touch with you of course, but unfortunately we had only ever communicated via FB messaging so that is all I had. Feel free to call me whenever. If I dont pickup please leave a voicemail and I will get right back to you. And yes my old email got shutdown due to inactivity, sorry! Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks!
-Adam

P.S. Admins- Is there anyway to take down this thread or atleast edit the title?

Old 08-20-2014, 06:28 PM   #22
MADOGRE
Check that infamous other folder, if your not friend they will go there some times.

Old 08-20-2014, 07:44 PM   #23
Brandonmarsh29
That's really cool of u Adam to get back in contact with Adam. I just set up a FB account and have no clue how to use it yet still kinda new to the technology world but I know how it is to lose communication sometimes purposely but looks like you guys will b getting this settled so its nice to see a happy ending once! That's great you guys were able to figure it out. I hope the best for both of yous

Old 08-20-2014, 08:04 PM   #24
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by homeya100 View Post
P.S. Admins- Is there anyway to take down this thread or atleast edit the title?
Nope, sorry we do not edit or remove things (except for very specific rule violations). Hopefully people will read the thread and see that things were worked out. Perhaps the OP can come back and post a good guy thread once he receives the snake? (Or add to an existing one since that is preferred) Just a thought as I've seen people do that before.

Old 03-24-2015, 08:08 PM   #25
homeya100
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=523875

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!