Good Guy Dan Scolaro DTS Reptiles - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-08-2010, 08:37 PM   #41
VegasBilly
Sorry, I misinterpreted your question earlier..and I apologize for the curse word I typed that garnered me an infraction message. I see how you can arrive at your conclusions and respect them..although I beg to differ as only I can know my motivations. That being said, I'll respectfully disagree, disassociate myself from this thread, and refrain from posting anymore.

Bill

Old 08-09-2010, 12:40 AM   #42
ragnew
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
You obviously have not told him of your participation in this thread to say the least.
He's actually aware of both reviews I've posted. One in this thread, and one in a forum I'm involved in almost every day. Just seemed like the right thing to do. And when it all gets taken care of I'll post the final results as well. He can get heated when you talk to him about certain things, but it's nothing I've never dealt with before.

I'll make one final update when the ordeal is concluded 100%. I think it'll be satisfactory on my end.

Old 08-09-2010, 09:21 AM   #43
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnew View Post
He's actually aware of both reviews I've posted. One in this thread, and one in a forum I'm involved in almost every day. Just seemed like the right thing to do. And when it all gets taken care of I'll post the final results as well. He can get heated when you talk to him about certain things, but it's nothing I've never dealt with before.

I'll make one final update when the ordeal is concluded 100%. I think it'll be satisfactory on my end.
Well, you either work with turret's patients on a regular basis or he has finally gotten and is taking the correct medications needed to keep him from reacting like . Usually his response to anyone participating on Fauna where he is involved they would receive the rantings he has been known to unleash on all prior to you. Maybe he has finally realized that his insane rantings have lost him business but I really have a hard time believing he has learned anything or has changed. I wish you good luck with as little abuse as possible.

Old 08-09-2010, 12:06 PM   #44
Southern Wolf
Yeah....I got just because I said I wouldnt buy from him

Old 08-09-2010, 01:00 PM   #45
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post
Yeah....I got just because I said I wouldnt buy from him
I could only imagine what he'd have to say to me as I have said a lot more than I wouldn't buy from him. It would probably look more like this:

andand andandandandandand:m ah:etc.

Old 08-11-2010, 03:23 PM   #46
ragnew
Final update : Possitive

So Dan and I came to a conclusion a few days ago. I'm going to be shipping the male back (paid by me) and he's going to be shipping off a female, paid by him. I'm more then happy with the outcome of this transaction, and my dealings with Dan in general.

I'd recommend him to people based off of my final experience, and I would not hesitate to do business with him again in the future.

Thanks Dan.

Richie

Old 08-11-2010, 03:30 PM   #47
Southern Wolf
So your paying for shipping twice on an animal that was mis-sexed?

Old 08-11-2010, 03:37 PM   #48
ragnew
Quote:
So your paying for shipping twice on an animal that was mis-sexed?
I believe that the mis-sexing of the female croc skink was done on accident. And with such being the case, I really didn't mind sending the second male back at my expense as long as he agreed to ship the female out at his.

Old 08-11-2010, 03:41 PM   #49
Southern Wolf
The mis-sexing may have been done on accident.... but it was his mistake. Why are you willing to pay for his mistake?

Old 08-11-2010, 03:47 PM   #50
ragnew
Quote:
The mis-sexing may have been done on accident.... but it was his mistake. Why are you willing to pay for his mistake?
I see where you're coming from Southern Wolf. I think more then anything, I was just looking for a way to get this taken care of as smoothly as possible. I was the one that offered to pay shipping on the mis-sexed animal, so once that was done, I figured I'd call it good.

But I do see where you're coming from.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!