Bad Guy Repticon- Friend or Foe to the Reptile Industry? - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-11-2011, 05:08 AM   #81
KelliH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Keenan View Post
Who got ripped off or cheated ?
Why is this thread even on the BOI ?
This is why:

Quote:
Reptile Expo politics. Some things never change. ;-)

Old 04-11-2011, 08:58 AM   #82
JMExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Keenan View Post
Who got ripped off or cheated ?
Why is this thread even on the BOI ?
Apparently he thinks he did

Old 04-11-2011, 12:46 PM   #83
Jim Keenan
POLITICS ....

Looks more like Free Advertisement

Old 04-11-2011, 12:55 PM   #84
Focal
Looks like a bunch of lies to me. L I E S.

Old 04-11-2011, 12:56 PM   #85
rcpreis3

Old 04-11-2011, 01:01 PM   #86
Amspoet67
I say we let this thread die and start a Repticon Good Guy Post.

Old 04-11-2011, 04:46 PM   #87
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by jntreptiles View Post
Right off of their website. Not rumor
Thanks. That was the first I had heard of it. Last time I had been on the site it still had last year's show info up. sigh.

Old 04-11-2011, 04:53 PM   #88
JMExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amspoet67 View Post
I say we let this thread die and start a Repticon Good Guy Post.
Great idea!

Old 04-12-2011, 12:50 AM   #89
myrtlebeachherper
misunderstood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatlander View Post
No kidding. Have them on different dates and everyone wins. sheesh.
that was the whole point of this thread, it wasn't started so that everyone can say whether or not they like or dislike repticon. jay announced his show in myrtle and then repticon out of spite announced a show an hour and a half down the road on the same weekend (read paragraph 11 of billys email) the post was to point out how messed up that was. but billy and jay have agreed to sit down face to face and work out their differences and jay is now welcome to vend repticon and will be at the orlando show.

hope that clears the fog, i'm officially done with this thread, and
i'll hpoefully see all of your reptile lovin butts at a reptile expo soon !! (no matter who's it is )

Old 04-14-2011, 06:50 PM   #90
eastcoastreptile
This show is gonna be the best one that Myrtle Beach has ever seen and will ever see. Its getting backed by Reptile Keepers, Breeders, and some of the Top Reptile Hobbiest. These guys and gals have reptiles running though there blood. Further more I would rather go to one good show where the top breeders in the U.S. are attending. Than 20 shows where the top breeders wont even show there faces.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!