Good Guy Jill, The Gecko Kid! GREAT BREEDER!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-19-2011, 11:21 PM   #1
maggie22195
Thumbs up Jill, The Gecko Kid! GREAT BREEDER!!

Hey, so my friend got ahold of my account on here and posted something mean on Jills classified ad.
Jill, I apologize directly and personally to you for what my friend did. And I know this is way overdue but I had such a good experience with you that I thought you deserved this! :-)

Back in November I had contacted Jill about a breeding pair of her geckos that I was interested in. I got an immediate response and pictures also promptly followed my inquiry. She and I talked on the phone numerous times and emailed back and forth before the reptile show so that I knew I had eveything setup (i like to pre-plan). She was always so quick to respond and was SO helpful I couldn't even compare to the other people I have dealt with before!
So all in all, I got two healthy leos, AMAZING color, and AMAZING personalities! Jill was a great person to deal with and I would NEVER hesitate to do business with her again!
If you are looking for some unique and beautiful geckos, Jill is the one to go to!

~thanks again Jill! The little guys are doing great!

Old 06-13-2011, 09:43 AM   #2
maggie22195
She also has great prices too!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!