Fire Sale: Gekko, Phelsuma & Rhacodactylus - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 04-20-2011, 12:32 AM   #1
chevyrumble55
Fire Sale: Gekko, Phelsuma & Rhacodactylus

I split the engine block on my truck and need to come up with some cash for the repairs. I HATE to do this, but don't have much of a choice at this point. I need the cash fast, but don't need to sell everything. Once I get the cash I need, the rest will be taken down. Many of these geckos are holdbacks/breeders and some are even ones I picked up recently.

Geckos I'm making available. Best reasonable offer on these. Email for pics.
1.1.0 Gekko petricolus - RARE
1.0.0 Phelsuma andamanensis
0.0.1 Phelsuma klemmeri - probably sexable
1.1.0 Phelsuma kochi - yearling female, 8 mos old male

Surplus Offspring/Holdbacks:
0.0.2 Rhacodactylus auriculatus - banded juvies from my RED line, full body red adults - one is already turning red, need to post new pics: $75-100ea - temporary price cut

older sibling:

mom:

1.0.0 Rhacodactylus ciliatus - crazy looking tiger/brindle creamsicle subadult male. Won't be upset at all if I don't sell him, I'm just not sure if I want to set up another group right now: $75 - temporary price cut

0.1.0 Rhacodactylus ciliatus - really nice lavender flame subadult female, weak crest, but color more than makes up for it: $125 - temporary price cut

0.1.0 Rhacodactylus ciliatus - boldly patterned blonde subadult female, should produce some wicked babies: $125 - temporary price cut

0.0.1 Rhacodactylus ciliatus - brindle dalmatian juvie from my creamsicle line, should be nice: $75 - temporary price cut

I also have 3 high end unsexed juvie ciliatus that Andrew Gilpen produced that I'd consider letting go of as well.

Might consider some trades/partial trades, but due to the nature of this sale I'm only considering a few at the moment.
Oedura coggeri, tryoni, leseuerrii,
Phelsuma abbotti sumptio
Phelsuma madagascariensis - true mad mads
Rhacodactylus sarasinorum - breeding sized female
Rhacodactylus trachyrhynchus trachycephalus
Rhoptropus boultoni
Strophurus sp.

Thanks for looking,
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-20-2011, 10:54 AM   #2
adamnaly
Do these prices include shipping ? If not could you send a shipping quote to 11782. Along with pics of the baby Rhacs fired up.

Old 04-21-2011, 08:48 PM   #3
chevyrumble55
Prices DO NOT include shipping. I'll be taking individual pics tomorrow (Friday) and posting them up then.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!