Inquiry Jon Vanderveer, Vander Reptiles, from OK - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-10-2009, 07:34 AM   #1
kensopher
Jon Vanderveer, Vander Reptiles, from OK

Hi,

Has anyone done business with Jon Vanderveer of Oklahoma? He has a very nice, professional website. Apparently he has mostly been doing business at shows, but I am hoping to do a long distance transaction. Any relevant information would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Old 12-11-2009, 12:09 AM   #2
Mad4You2
Jon's a great guy!

I've done business with Jon and expect to continue doing business with him. I met him at a show in Arlington Texas and he had some CB Orange Eyed Crock Skinks....Jeff really wanted one but the guy holding it when we walked up to the table bought the last one.

I sent Jon an email becuase he said he had a clutch in the incubator. I told him hat I wanted to get 2.2 CB Crock Skinks for Jeff's 50th birthday. Jon got back with me and said that he had lost the clutch in the incubator. I was bummed out because Jeff really wanted some. We got one wc at a show in Oklahoma, then Jon emailed that he had talked to one of his buddies and he was getting a lot from him.....we made arrangements for payment and shipping after Jon was comfortable that they were all hearty and doing well.

The shipment arrived as scheduled, excellent packaging and the animals were in excellent condition....Jeff got the surprise for his birthday and he was really excited. I had told Jeff that Jon lost his clutch due to malfunction with equipment so he didn't expect to get them.

During our deal discussion, Jon mentioned to me that he was looking for some beardies and I had a friend that was trying to sell a large lot of babies....they got together on that deal and both of them sent thank you emais to me.

Jon's professional, knows his stuff and has great animals. I definately recommend him and we plan to buy more animals from him for our shop.

Angie Martin

Old 12-11-2009, 07:24 AM   #3
kensopher
Thanks Angie!

We are still working on our deal, but I spoke with Jon yesterday. He seems like a really nice guy.

I am especially happy to hear that he ships well.

Thanks again.

Old 12-16-2009, 06:39 PM   #4
kensopher
I received my purchase from Jon today. I could not be happier. The animals are healthy and just as described. They were packed up very professionally and arrived warm and alert.

Communication was very good both by telephone and email.

Buy with confidence.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!