WARNING! (Michael Duckworth) in MN - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-22-2008, 05:59 PM   #21
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodi L Aherns
Come on now for the 4-5 bad people there are 40+ good reptile people here in MN.Statements like that just piss me off.Just my 2 cents.May be i am having a bad day.
You realize brandi Lives there........ lol

I think youre just having a bad day, and its just a general statement. Its like New Jersey...

its not ALL the people from there, just, a good number. LOL

Old 05-23-2008, 01:35 AM   #22
ravensgait
Gee I sure am glad that I'm not from New Jersey ... Randy

Old 05-23-2008, 10:59 AM   #23
Hugh Jass
Robert (Bob) Sloan/Michael Duckworth and Michael Duckworthy are one and the same neurotic person.
Compliments of the white pages directory, here's the addy for Mr. Robert Sloan if you plan to have him served:

Robert Sloan
1244 Hazelwood St, Apt 104
Saint Paul, MN 55106-2367

Here's the addy for Mr. Michael Duckworth:
1244 Hazelwood St
Saint Paul, MN 55106-2384
(651) 771-0485

If you examine the older postings, you'll find he's from Texas, not Minnesota and likely got early parole by promising to leave the state of Texas.
If you bought locality or het stuff from him, you bought junk.
The rumor mill says he's in TX right now until after Memorial Day but will be back in St Paul Tuesday May 27th.
Hugh

Old 05-23-2008, 01:16 PM   #24
Keith Northrop
Talking Come, come....Now.... your game is getting weak.......

It's sort of fun waiting for Scumbags to pop-up so we can smash there heads........Nigerian Please.......In your case thou Mr Hugh Ass.....HaHa... it
must of took you a couple of full seconds to come up with that Bob....I can call you Bob?......Either way your Ass is sticking out further than your head,so
with all due,we must settle for just a simple Hugh JAss kicking.

Old 05-23-2008, 01:22 PM   #25
ravensgait
LOL Kieth, guess I'm not the only one who noticed that..Randy

Old 05-23-2008, 04:51 PM   #26
Hugh Jass
Oops, forgot to add:
the pic with the dog is def our boy Sloan though he's a bit more tanned today.
I'll see if I can get one that's more current and post it here.
Keith, no, I'm on your side helping people locate the dude - add it up.
Glad you like the name tho!
Hugh Jass

Old 05-23-2008, 07:35 PM   #27
lanceheads
Keith,

He wants to meet with you at the San Antonio show, but I told him you weren't gonna make.

Old 05-31-2008, 09:08 PM   #28
Keith Northrop
Talking Bob was that you on May 17th

Outside Iraan, TX????? Of course it was you.....Sitting next to Chris Anthor
the Pecos County Game Warden......HaHa.....Asking Questions like your some kind of Cop..........I got my Eye on you.....HaHa

Old 06-01-2008, 11:56 PM   #29
Jeff Schofield
and it goes on

Stop if you have heard this before...I got taken AGAIN. Mr "Duckworth" solicited me out of the blue with some "hets" and the milks came in just as expected but the transaction just didnt feel right....The guy forwarded me another guys email and was trashing him pretty bad. He didnt have pics of the "Anery" in question, but the pics and the animals did represent the locality well. Anyways, he asked me to send the MO BLANK....should have known right there I guess. Looking back at the 20 or so emails recieved(I was skeptical)he even SIGNED one as BOB...I didnt notice. Anyways, got all his info and know how to use it. He likely knows I travelled across country to find Joe Hughes(stole my whole collection a few years back), and I am not a guy to have mad at you. You can laugh, but please no more I TOLD YOU SOs, ok. Thanks,Jeff

Old 06-02-2008, 12:18 AM   #30
Jim O
Sorry to hear about that Jeff.

Karma can be a real kick in the teeth, eh?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!