WARNING! (Michael Duckworth) in MN - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-02-2008, 01:24 AM   #31
Jeff Schofield
karma?

I was thinking more along the line of CAR-MA as in a car from Mass. Better be on the lookout for plates, he wont be sleeping too soundly with or without his dog.

Old 06-02-2008, 01:58 AM   #32
Jim O
Making (even implying) public threats is really stupid. If anything bad should befall him the authorities will have a bead on you. If you were really serious about this you would act, not threaten. Even then, I suspect old Bob would kill you if you got within range. If you're stupid enough to take a firearm across state lines to use in the commission of a crime, that's really going to be hard time for you. Taking the law into your own hands is generally a felony depending on what exactly you do, so bear that in mind.

Of course I suspect you are a little fat guy with little muscle mass and no ability to actually do anyone any harm except yourself. I bet I'm right too.

Now maybe you should take those two alleged college degrees of yours and trade them for some common sense and a bit of politeness in how you have treated others on this site and elsewhere. Karma, Jeff, like I said,

Old 06-02-2008, 02:34 AM   #33
Jeff Schofield
wow

Hey Jim, I never threatened or even implied threat. If you know Bob Sloan good for you, I dont or didnt before he created Mr.Duckworth. I came here not for pity nor revenge but to warn others that he is still out there to deal with.....Car-ma is a little sarcasm that I am known for as you should remember. To my knowledge its still legal for me to drive to MN to collect a debt or visit the mall. No, I am a rather large individual, and I wont guess what body type you are and lower myself to your standards.
I havent been to this site in years, and I havent had a dissatisfied customer since....And I still post ads with my last name too! I still joke with people who defend your claim of shipping an empty sock. My 2 degrees are still there, glad you remember that well. I posted for the first time here in what...3-4-5 YEARS and you followup within MINUTES?? I had forgotten who you were, for everyone else....they can go back into the archives and read your claim that I spent $50 to fedex you an empty sock as a FREE replacement of a perfectly healthy animal you chose not to like. Let it go.

Old 06-02-2008, 02:58 AM   #34
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Schofield
Hey Jim, I never threatened or even implied threat. If you know Bob Sloan good for you, I dont or didnt before he created Mr.Duckworth. I came here not for pity nor revenge but to warn others that he is still out there to deal with.....Car-ma is a little sarcasm that I am known for as you should remember. To my knowledge its still legal for me to drive to MN to collect a debt or visit the mall. No, I am a rather large individual, and I wont guess what body type you are and lower myself to your standards.
I havent been to this site in years, and I havent had a dissatisfied customer since....And I still post ads with my last name too! I still joke with people who defend your claim of shipping an empty sock. My 2 degrees are still there, glad you remember that well. I posted for the first time here in what...3-4-5 YEARS and you followup within MINUTES?? I had forgotten who you were, for everyone else....they can go back into the archives and read your claim that I spent $50 to fedex you an empty sock as a FREE replacement of a perfectly healthy animal you chose not to like. Let it go.
Actually moron, do a little research on who you are addressing. I didn't make that claim and I never did business with you. I am way too smart for that. I just remember that you're an arrogant little prima donna from that thread (I remember some things well, plus that little red dot was a clue).

You are backpedaling now in claiming to have neither made nor implied a threat. Showing up unannounced to collect a debt may be seen as threatening depending on your demeanor. Be that as it may, saying "I am not a guy to have mad at you." and following it up with "I was thinking more along the line of CAR-MA as in a car from Mass. Better be on the lookout for plates, he wont be sleeping too soundly with or without his dog." is an implied threat to anyone who understands English.

I don't "know" Bob Sloan but certainly know better than to contemplate doing business with him.

If you had used this site for its intended purpose, instead of mocking it, you would not be in this predicament.

Round trip gas to Minnesota will run you nearly $500. That doesn't factor in wear and tear on your vehicle, tolls, lodging, and food. I didn't factor in your precious time either. Are you going to use vacation time for this outing? That would be an expensive trip to make up for a few colubrids, and I guarantee that you will come home empty handed, if you aren't arrested for whatever crimes you plan to commit.

One other thing I find a bit ironic is that you mentioned that you were a bit suspicious when he had no photo. Wasn't it you who refused to provide photos of alleged morphs? Why yes, yes it was. Karma, Jeff, it'll bite you in the butt every time.

Now don't get the idea that I am gleeful that this crook stole from you. I'm not at all. But you of all people should have known better. After all, you are the great Jeff Schofield who is a legend in his own mind.

Old 06-02-2008, 03:20 AM   #35
Jeff Schofield
name calling

Down with the name calling. You have to understand who Bob is I guess....maybe he is YOU? I dont know. Now what I do know is that he has taken many others for a whole lot more than little old me....and that a carpool saves on gas,time and expenses. I did notice that some were more than happy to post pictures of said Bob in this thread as well as his physical address. Coincidence? What is more threatening?
I also noticed that its not 2003,2004 or 2005. EVERYONE(even ME)knows how to take and post pictures....everyone but Michael Duckworth.And it should have been TOUCHE not KARMA,lol. If you choose or chose to believe in me or didnt there is nothing I can or likely want to do to win your appreciation. Is it not YOU who pretends to sit on a high horse and judge what is none of your business? Now I havent seen a single complaint here for what.....3-4 YEARS,right? And you feel your 5000 threads makes it ok for you to jump down my throat MINUTES after posting a "heads up" type thread about a known thief? Dont lump me with this scum, I dont deserve that. If you have something personal to email me I am at jeffbiologist@aol.com as always. I will be here with my fan club and little red dot laughing at you.

Old 06-02-2008, 06:37 AM   #36
David Scarboro
You are an idiot jeffie

It was me that you shipped the empty (filthy) sock to. Do you want to revisit that saga again. You were also busted in the same thread for multiple offenses, including lying and sending a wc Eastern Milk for a "very nice" Red Milk. You are slimy and stupid. Please continue this discourse with me! I'll be glad to bring up the past. Come on Jeffie! "Consummate Biologist" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old 06-02-2008, 08:43 AM   #37
Jim O
Quote:
Down with the name calling. You have to understand who Bob is I guess....maybe he is YOU? I dont know. Now what I do know is that he has taken many others for a whole lot more than little old me....and that a carpool saves on gas,time and expenses. I did notice that some were more than happy to post pictures of said Bob in this thread as well as his physical address. Coincidence? What is more threatening?
I also noticed that its not 2003,2004 or 2005. EVERYONE(even ME)knows how to take and post pictures....everyone but Michael Duckworth.And it should have been TOUCHE not KARMA,lol. If you choose or chose to believe in me or didnt there is nothing I can or likely want to do to win your appreciation. Is it not YOU who pretends to sit on a high horse and judge what is none of your business? Now I havent seen a single complaint here for what.....3-4 YEARS,right? And you feel your 5000 threads makes it ok for you to jump down my throat MINUTES after posting a "heads up" type thread about a known thief? Dont lump me with this scum, I dont deserve that. If you have something personal to email me I am at jeffbiologist@aol.com as always. I will be here with my fan club and little red dot laughing at you.
Oh, there's no doubt that he's a bigger scumbag than you are, by far. I never said otherwise. The fact that I was first to respond to you was happenstance. I was here viewing the thread about my friend Kelli Hammack (who is a world renowned breeder and still very nice as opposed to your undeserved arrogance) and her recent misfortune when I saw that this thread had a new post. When I saw your name it rang a bell. The first thing that I said was that I was sorry that you had been taken by this guy.

Now I gotta laugh at carpooling from Massachusetts to Minnesota. You're going to find some strangers with whom to share a 1400 mile car ride - each way? You're dumber than I thought.

The fact that you haven't had a complaint here in about 2.5 years is noteworthy, but for all I know you haven't sold a single animal in that time. Have you had any positive reports here to contradict what has been said about and by you? The fact that in 2005 you didn't know how to take and post a digital photo not in keeping with what you said. Wasn't it something about the snakes being two hours away and you couldn't make the trip? Try to keep your stories straight. Yeah, that's right, the "collection" was two hours away. By 2005 emailing photos was the norm. It was in 2000, and even before that.

I'm not on any horse here. I'm just me, and you made it my business by posting it publicly on an Internet forum. You made it everyone's business.

And no, sorry, I am not Bob Sloan. The owner and moderators of this site can confirm that virtually all of the IP addresses from which I have ever posted will localize to Virginia, with the exception of perhaps a few when on the road. I can provide references of really known dealers and breeders who have actually met me in person who will say that I am not the person in those photos.

So keep laughing at me, Mr. "consummate biologist". I'm still laughing at the carpooling idea.

Old 06-02-2008, 11:39 AM   #38
Jeff Schofield
everyone including moderators

A guy sent me an email to respond on this site about the Michael Duckworth fiasco. I posted yesterday and in less than 24 hours I have been called "stupid, moron, scumbag, little fat guy, liar,dumb, slimy, idiot". Now I didnt do my homework(should I apologize?), and I confused Jim for David.....but they are likely either the same guy or share the same kind of reading material. As for sending people to this site to defend me, this only goes to prove what this site has come to....where a guy like me has to defend himself against guys like you. I wouldnt send anyone to this site until a moderator has at you like he should.This was never about ME, I dont know why you made it so... I came here to continue the Michael Duckworth drama, to which there is "more news".
Mr Duckworth claimed this morning that he is the college roommate of Bob and that Bob still lives in Del Rio Tx. He insists the animals are as claimed and that its his name on the utilities at that location. He didnt respond to why he signed one of the 20 emails with the name Bob. And judging by the language he used he belongs here on this site with you mensa candidates. I dont.

Old 06-02-2008, 01:16 PM   #39
David Scarboro
Quote:
A guy sent me an email to respond on this site about the Michael Duckworth fiasco. I posted yesterday and in less than 24 hours I have been called "stupid, moron, scumbag, little fat guy, liar,dumb, slimy, idiot". Now I didnt do my homework(should I apologize?), and I confused Jim for David.....but they are likely either the same guy or share the same kind of reading material. As for sending people to this site to defend me, this only goes to prove what this site has come to....where a guy like me has to defend himself against guys like you. I wouldnt send anyone to this site until a moderator has at you like he should.This was never about ME, I dont know why you made it so... I came here to continue the Michael Duckworth drama, to which there is "more news".
Mr Duckworth claimed this morning that he is the college roommate of Bob and that Bob still lives in Del Rio Tx. He insists the animals are as claimed and that its his name on the utilities at that location. He didnt respond to why he signed one of the 20 emails with the name Bob. And judging by the language he used he belongs here on this site with you mensa candidates. I dont.
You were outed on this board as a liar a long time ago. Would you like to revisit those threads? I will be glad to oblige! A "guy like you" does need to defend himself here. I don't think that you have any defense, but go ahead and try. You are slimy, and a scumbag. Remember, your statements in previous posts are still here. Jim and I are not the same person. I have never met him, but I would like to. He probably is a mensa candidate! As far as feeling sorry for you because you got scammed, I think that karma has slapped you in the head!

Old 06-02-2008, 01:32 PM   #40
Jeff Schofield
David

You really have to drop it, go on with your life. What happened was not intentional and the misunderstanding only multiplied by the use of this board. Now I have included my email address in this thread but here it is again- jeffbiologist@aol.com if you feel the need to rehash things. This is a MICHAEL DUCKWORTH thread, not about you! Dont be such a rehashing drama queen, its all been said and its time to get over it. A post like yours (and now mine)serves no use on this or any other board. Accusational name calling was what got me riled up the first time, I wont bite again because I have gotten over it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!