Good Guy John Sweeten-ABCS Exotics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-07-2009, 01:39 PM   #1
RedTail83
John Sweeten-ABCS Exotics

Just got my nic boa and my surinam boa and they came in healthy and have great colors. Would deff purchase from him again. Thanks John.

Old 01-09-2009, 05:32 PM   #2
abcs_exotics
thanks

Thaks alot Philip glad to hear you are happy.
Enjoy them

John Sweeten

Old 01-10-2009, 11:19 PM   #3
lepidus
John Sweeten

I have also purchased from him this past season and was very happy with the animals as well as the service. Would certainly purchase from him again without hesitation. I posted a Good Guy BOI when I initially purchased my boas from him.

Old 04-12-2009, 06:38 PM   #4
JR Lawson

I just bought a male pastel from John and must say it is better looking in person than the picture. John was very pleasant to deal with and I would definitely buy from John again.

John thank you for your service and the wonderful ball python.

JR Lawson

Old 04-12-2009, 07:45 PM   #5
filenamex5100
jon definantly is a great guy. ive got a pair of Morelia that came from him and they are stunning. i would highly recommend anyone to him for top quality animals and excellent correspondance!! thanks john! rowdy kent.

Old 04-13-2009, 10:22 PM   #6
JR Lawson
name

My apologies I broke a site rule by leaving out my first name. Although I go by JR but first name is John.

John thank you again for the Ball.

John (JR) Lawson

Old 12-20-2009, 11:32 PM   #7
Spo0led

Worked out a trade with John Sweeten with some leopard geckos. Since I had no BOI, I agreed to ship first. After everything worked out with my trade he was to send his but weather wouldnt allow for shipping. Just with luck one of his friends was driving through Springfield so he arranged to have the geckos delivered. We also worked out a 2nd trade so he had 5 leopard geckos and a very beautiful female boa delivered to me. Thanks John.

John Sauceda - Springfield, Mo

Old 12-20-2009, 11:36 PM   #8
Spo0led
Forgot to add that he has also been very helpful with the leopard geckos as far as caring for them and breeding. He has also been very quick to respond to emails or texts. Thanks again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!