Inquiry How do I take back my credits from Alex Hue? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-19-2009, 01:40 AM   #11
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uroboros View Post
I emailed Alex (the only address I have for him) about this as well. sales@alexhuereptiles.com
I believe he also has a site similar to Fauna. Has anyone tried to get in contact with him through there?

Old 05-19-2009, 01:52 AM   #12
Uroboros
If it's his site, I think it would be biased.

I have his phone number, but I'm not sure if I should post it.

Old 05-19-2009, 01:59 AM   #13
dreamgeckos
So.. its been 3 days already and no reply howlong should we normaly wait before we make a different post on Fauna ?

Old 05-19-2009, 05:57 AM   #14
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uroboros View Post
If it's his site, I think it would be biased.

I have his phone number, but I'm not sure if I should post it.
I wasn't meaning posting anything on his site (I'm sure it would be removed in a rather quick manner) but it may be one way to get a response even if it is removal of any said posts. Originally I was thinking along the lines of a PM.

If you opt for not posting the number at least PM it to Derek and Richard. Something tells me there are going to be more people looking to get a hold of Alex in the near future.

Old 05-19-2009, 06:28 AM   #15
LauraB
Erik, do you have a different phone number than the one he's published on on his site; (616)835-5405?

Old 05-19-2009, 07:13 AM   #16
ForkedTung
I found this from his website ( I don't think it's the one Dave is referring to:
Quote:
Import Export Reptiles

Alex Hue Reptiles is dedicated to making your out of country Reptile purchase quick, convenient, and problem free. We apply for all of the paper work necessary for export including CITES documentation if required. We do however have a minimum order amount of $1000.00 for all direct export sales. ...

If you have any questions, concerns or would like to make a inquiry...please send us a E-mail.

info@alexhuereptiles.com

Sales @AlexHueReptiles.com

Old 05-19-2009, 07:30 AM   #18
dreamgeckos
some more info , i hava called alex multiple times over the last months he never seems to awnser his phone ( probebly sees thats its a foren number and knows its me ) he told me his mom was verry ill and that he didnt have time to respond to me (the breeder friend from the UK told me that ) so i cheked his forum ( wich he blocked me acces to but i can still see post dates in the main screen,) this was a few months back, now it occurs to me that he does not have time to settle our problem nor reply to my emails but he DOES have time to start new posts on his forum and he does have time to reply on those said posts on his forum ... sounds like a strange illnes to me ( not having time to settle your problems but yet have time to post new posts and so on....

lemmie know what you guys think.

Greetz
Richard van Vondel

Old 05-19-2009, 07:37 AM   #19
dreamgeckos
Known email adresses of Alex Hue:

sales@alexhuereptiles.com
Info@alexhuereptiles.com
Alex@alexhuereptiles.com

Known Phonenumber:

001 (616)835-5405

Old 05-19-2009, 07:38 AM   #20
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamgeckos View Post
some more info , i hava called alex multiple times over the last months he never seems to awnser his phone ( probebly sees thats its a foren number and knows its me ) he told me his mom was verry ill and that he didnt have time to respond to me (the breeder friend from the UK told me that ) so i cheked his forum ( wich he blocked me acces to but i can still see post dates in the main screen,) this was a few months back, now it occurs to me that he does not have time to settle our problem nor reply to my emails but he DOES have time to start new posts on his forum and he does have time to reply on those said posts on his forum ... sounds like a strange illnes to me ( not having time to settle your problems but yet have time to post new posts and so on....

lemmie know what you guys think.

Greetz
Richard van Vondel
I think that if there are flies all around and it smells like crap it's a pretty good chance it is crap. Looks like Alex is and has been dodging people.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!