Inquiry How do I take back my credits from Alex Hue? - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-20-2009, 03:20 AM   #41
Samurai-Japan LLC
I expect return of the money that I paid.
Alex said a lot of lies to me.

Old 05-20-2009, 03:27 AM   #42
dreamgeckos
Alright, this thread is getting quite Hot for alex , i am thinking that we might start a Bad Guy thread what do you guys think ?

Greetz

Richard van Vondel

Old 05-20-2009, 05:50 AM   #43
ophidile
Yusuke Murai - can you give us more details? What you paid for, what happened, any proof you have?

Perhaps legal experts can confirm this, but telling us about what happened shouldn't negatively impact any court proceedings you may implement.

Old 05-20-2009, 06:05 AM   #44
Samurai-Japan LLC
We bought the merchendises from ARS Casing through Alex Hue Reptiles.
However, we found out that Alex has not made a payment to ARS Casing even though we paid.
It is $40500.00.
We tried to contact him many times but he never answered the phone or emails.

And then We bought a lot of Ball Pythons.
He did not have those animals when we got permission from CITE and everything was ready to send.
It is about $30000.00

Old 05-20-2009, 06:40 AM   #45
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamgeckos View Post
Alright, this thread is getting quite Hot for alex , i am thinking that we might start a Bad Guy thread what do you guys think ?

Greetz

Richard van Vondel
It seems that this has already became a Bad Guy thread and starting another wouldn't be necessary. When someone does a search for his name here on the BOI this thread will come up and first seeing as it is the most recent.

Old 05-20-2009, 07:08 AM   #46
dreamgeckos
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
It seems that this has already became a Bad Guy thread and starting another wouldn't be necessary. When someone does a search for his name here on the BOI this thread will come up and first seeing as it is the most recent.
oke understood , thanks for explaining how it works coz i would realy like to prefent people from getting snared in something like this.

Greetz

Richard van Vondel

Old 05-20-2009, 07:14 AM   #47
DAND
Quote:
oke understood , thanks for explaining how it works coz i would realy like to prefent people from getting snared in something like this.

Greetz

Richard van Vondel

I couldn't agree more. It seems to be even more of a slap in the face when a "Good Guy" changes his or her business practices and becomes a "Bad Guy".

Old 05-20-2009, 07:33 AM   #48
dreamgeckos
Quote:
I couldn't agree more. It seems to be even more of a slap in the face when a "Good Guy" changes his or her business practices and becomes a "Bad Guy".
indeed becuase the whole reason i started to do buissness with Alex Hue was due to his good guy post here on Fauna

However i also do want my monney back the 750 dollars.

it seems that alex is picking on the foreign customurs because they have a hard time suiting up anny legal steps towards him , However in this case when more and more ppl have problems of this kind it becoms easyer to file a collective suit agains alex if needed because these actions represent a thief like behaviour and also have a system to it meaning it could actualy be a planned move ( this ofcaurse would have to be proven in a court of law).

if alex is smart wich i think he is , it would be best for him to settle the scores he hase left with people in this thread because if he would not settle em it would mean the end of his buissnes and also a bankrupt status since the american justice system will put claim on his assets so that they can pay out the ppl that need to be payed out still.

foreighn or not foreighn i am sure ppl will not just sit and take the losses they have at this moment, i sure wont take the loss and i can imagine all others wont also.

i also want to put Alex hue a ultimatum ,

Sir Alex hue hase time until the 29th of May to send me my monney back true paypall its a ammount of 750 Dollars.

i think that is enough time for him to respond and send monney back.
if he does not have the monney other terms could be made but only under supervision of a neutral 3rd party ( think of paying in installments 50 / 50 or paying in Healthy Tested cryptofree leopardgeckos ofr wholesale prices ( since thats what he billed me before ) of my choosing for the ammount of 750 dollars.

do you gusy think this is reasonable ?

Greetz
Richard van Vondel

Old 05-20-2009, 07:38 AM   #49
DAND
Quote:
indeed becuase the whole reason i started to do buissness with Alex Hue was due to his good guy post here on Fauna

However i also do want my monney back the 750 dollars.

it seems that alex is picking on the foreign customurs because they have a hard time suiting up anny legal steps towards him , However in this case when more and more ppl have problems of this kind it becoms easyer to file a collective suit agains alex if needed because these actions represent a thief like behaviour and also have a system to it meaning it could actualy be a planned move ( this ofcaurse would have to be proven in a court of law).

if alex is smart wich i think he is , it would be best for him to settle the scores he hase left with people in this thread because if he would not settle em it would mean the end of his buissnes and also a bankrupt status since the american justice system will put claim on his assets so that they can pay out the ppl that need to be payed out still.

foreighn or not foreighn i am sure ppl will not just sit and take the losses they have at this moment, i sure wont take the loss and i can imagine all others wont also.

i also want to put Alex hue a ultimatum ,

Sir Alex hue hase time until the 29th of May to send me my monney back true paypall its a ammount of 750 Dollars.

i think that is enough time for him to respond and send monney back.
if he does not have the monney other terms could be made but only under supervision of a neutral 3rd party ( think of paying in installments 50 / 50 or paying in Healthy Tested cryptofree leopardgeckos ofr wholesale prices ( since thats what he billed me before ) of my choosing for the ammount of 750 dollars.

do you gusy think this is reasonable ?

Greetz
Richard van Vondel
More than reasonable. Reasonable would have been him sending agreed upon animals or repaying funds for said animals without the prompt of the BOI.

Old 05-20-2009, 08:01 AM   #50
dreamgeckos
Quote:
More than reasonable. Reasonable would have been him sending agreed upon animals or repaying funds for said animals without the prompt of the BOI.
i agree with you fully, but it seems that this is the only way ( if even ) to get my monney back.

Thanks for your time and the time other posters have put in this thread already i apreciate your visions on this subject allot !

Greetz

Richard van Vondel
www.dreamgeckos.com
info@dreamgeckos.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!