Bad Guy Buyer Beware Keith Cantore AKA Albinocollector - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-14-2013, 11:07 PM   #71
allesuberschildkroten
Quote:
Originally Posted by albinocollector View Post
No vet sends you home without even a receipt !!

Everyone knows this is true..... I doubt John will post any proof of this... He has had ample time and has been viewing the thread...

Old 12-14-2013, 11:08 PM   #72
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by albinocollector View Post
This turtle was not sick as this man said hes raised them for 52 years so he knows better !! He claimed its shell was MOOSHY the day he got it and can be squished in his fingers it was so soft wich it was not had it been it would not be alive today to ship back to me !! any reputable Turtle guy would tell you that !!
That is what I was trying to point out.. a squishy shell in and of itself is not indicative that the turtle was actually sick. Anyone could squish a baby snapper in their fingers - their shells have a natural level of softness to them and they have practically no plastron..mostly exposed blubbery flesh. But, for people who are inexperienced with turtles they might mistakenly think that the softness was a sign of illness rather than natural.

Old 12-14-2013, 11:51 PM   #73
JayBoa1372
I'm in no way taking any sides on this matter, just stating my opinion:

John, you have stated that you have proof. Vet bills, emails, and etc... Well in my experiences in life, people who claim to have proof and refrain from posting/sharing the evidence, have always turned out to be lying. If you were defending yourself in a court of law and were going to be incarcerated for life, I can guarantee if you said you had proof, you would show it instantly. Most people who would be telling the truth would put the evidence out on the table for all to see.

Your lack of presence also makes me question your validity. Why is it that after making a bad guy claim, you are not here posting the evidence, defending your side. What is the sense of making a bad guy claim when most will read through and see no substantial evidence as to why he is a bad guy? And as previously stated... Why not just put up or shut up? It's as black and white as that.

Keith, I read through your other BOI as well, and what I get from you is a very arrogant attitude. Honestly through the way you have conducted yourself within the 2 threads... I would never buy a thing from you. You have no TOS, which is horrible business practice in my opinion because it seems like the customer will always be at fault. You did say if he came to you after a day or two you would have been fine with replacing or something along those lines so I guess that is somewhat commendable. You also stated that you get busy and don't send tracking numbers??!? I'm sorry but that is just idiotic, it takes seconds to a few minutes tops to provide someone with a tracking number... If this is your business, why would you not take the time to provide the customer with everything. What if the shipment ended up stuck somewhere? What if the animal died because of it being stuck somewhere? What if the animal was stuck within driving distance and could have been potentially saved? All these hypothetical scenarios are avoidable by a tracking number. Now obviously I do not know you, but if I were you I would set up a solid terms of service, I would stop arguing with everything someone posts, and if you have all the evidence that would prove your innocence, then post it, sit back and let people be the judge.

I understand your frustration in the case that you are just being falsely accused, but the way it was handled could have been better. Just my 2 cents... Take it to heart if you want, that's up to you.

Old 12-15-2013, 12:46 AM   #74
albinocollector
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
That is what I was trying to point out.. a squishy shell in and of itself is not indicative that the turtle was actually sick. Anyone could squish a baby snapper in their fingers - their shells have a natural level of softness to them and they have practically no plastron..mostly exposed blubbery flesh. But, for people who are inexperienced with turtles they might mistakenly think that the softness was a sign of illness rather than natural.
Yes but John claims to have 52 years experiance with snappers and on teh phone claimed that it was MOOSHY as in a problem and I told him well if your turtle is Mooshy now theres no way it was when I sent it to you cause it wouldve been dead by now . a Snapper that is Moosh means its Metabolical bone disease and it dies extremly fast once you notice it Abnormally soft its dead in days I know I have around a thousand snappers a year go through my hands of mostly deformitys and hypos and pastels and albinos

Old 12-15-2013, 12:54 AM   #75
albinocollector
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBoa1372 View Post
I'm in no way taking any sides on this matter, just stating my opinion:

John, you have stated that you have proof. Vet bills, emails, and etc... Well in my experiences in life, people who claim to have proof and refrain from posting/sharing the evidence, have always turned out to be lying. If you were defending yourself in a court of law and were going to be incarcerated for life, I can guarantee if you said you had proof, you would show it instantly. Most people who would be telling the truth would put the evidence out on the table for all to see.

Your lack of presence also makes me question your validity. Why is it that after making a bad guy claim, you are not here posting the evidence, defending your side. What is the sense of making a bad guy claim when most will read through and see no substantial evidence as to why he is a bad guy? And as previously stated... Why not just put up or shut up? It's as black and white as that.

Keith, I read through your other BOI as well, and what I get from you is a very arrogant attitude. Honestly through the way you have conducted yourself within the 2 threads... I would never buy a thing from you. You have no TOS, which is horrible business practice in my opinion because it seems like the customer will always be at fault. You did say if he came to you after a day or two you would have been fine with replacing or something along those lines so I guess that is somewhat commendable. You also stated that you get busy and don't send tracking numbers??!? I'm sorry but that is just idiotic, it takes seconds to a few minutes tops to provide someone with a tracking number... If this is your business, why would you not take the time to provide the customer with everything. What if the shipment ended up stuck somewhere? What if the animal died because of it being stuck somewhere? What if the animal was stuck within driving distance and could have been potentially saved? All these hypothetical scenarios are avoidable by a tracking number. Now obviously I do not know you, but if I were you I would set up a solid terms of service, I would stop arguing with everything someone posts, and if you have all the evidence that would prove your innocence, then post it, sit back and let people be the judge.

I understand your frustration in the case that you are just being falsely accused, but the way it was handled could have been better. Just my 2 cents... Take it to heart if you want, that's up to you.
I stated when I dont send tracking number the reason why and that if they have a problem to call me and I would go out of my way to go get the tracking number !! you mustve missed that part but yes I understand all of that and TOS where would I post that I do not have a website and Im not a business Im a hobbiest !! My customers all know MY TOS as we discuse it . WHATS a typed TOS stand for ????? Im not being a smart ass saying this but do you remember the Movie Tommy boy when they discuss teh Guarentee on the BOX ??? its only as good as the paper its written on useless I can type and you can type any thing we want for TOS or guarentees but it comes down to are Morals and Conducting of deals wich I have done thousands of Deals over the last 20 years with 2 guys bad mouthing me here on BOI so yea I do get lil hot headed but Im not Arrogant at all I Tell the truth in very harsh ways sometimes but hey Truth hurts !! .

Old 12-15-2013, 01:07 AM   #76
hhmoore
You are not a business, yet you have 1000 snappers/year pass through your hands? How does that work?

Old 12-15-2013, 01:22 AM   #77
albinocollector
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
You are not a business, yet you have 1000 snappers/year pass through your hands? How does that work?
what does it matter how many of anything I have ?

Old 12-15-2013, 01:25 AM   #78
albinocollector
IM done with this seems like people get off subject and I wasted enough time proving My case here and what evidence I had and John hasnt Sorry this took up so much of everyones time .

Old 12-15-2013, 02:30 AM   #79
David Reid
I do not really think it matters how this thread ends up, Keith has done irreparable harm to his reputation. Your posts are very difficult to read. What is with capitalizing random words?

Dave

Old 12-15-2013, 02:48 AM   #80
LauraB
Yeah, they're old ...but is this you, Keith? Monee & Frankfort, IL locations are too coincidental to ignore.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...p/t-83141.html

How about this? Is this you too, Keith? It may take a few minutes to load, but it's a good link.
http://www.pjstar.com/x726385419/Two...afficking-case

And this? Scroll down to where it says "Pending Counts".
http://www.freecourtdockets.com/dock...rt-docket.html

OP did not provide evidence to back his claims; seller's background/history provides enough serious evidence to question his integrity, his honesty and his concern for the animals he passes off.

Both go on the don't sell to, don't buy from list.

And as Harald asked ... "You are not a business, yet you have 1000 snappers/year pass through your hands? How does that work?"

State, feds and buyers might want to ask the same

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!