Inquiry Jason Flores~~Rock Iguana 39 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-18-2015, 03:03 PM   #1
Big Time Reptiles
Jason Flores~~Rock Iguana 39

I'm curious if anyone knows him or has conducted any business with him.

This is what transpired when I emailed him about his ad " FS Pure Cuban rock" ......

I emailed Jason?? He responded by phone, roughly 2 hours later, after a moment or 2 on the phone with him, I said "so you're in Nebraska", he said no, I'm in Florida, I responded, your location on Fauna states Nebraska, he responded, and I quote "O yeah, I need to change that".

Keep in mind, I emailed him directly after he became a member, and posted that ad.

Again, any one know this guy or conducted any business with him?????????????

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 08-18-2015, 03:27 PM   #2
WebSlave
FYI, this guy has used several IP addresses for registering and posting. ALL of them point to Mississippi. Ridgeland, MS and Silver City, MS, to be precise.

One of the MS IP addresses matches with another member name of "cornsnakes29", who is listing his (Frank Harris) location as being "Long Beach,FL".

Old 08-18-2015, 03:28 PM   #3
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
I'm curious if anyone knows him or has conducted any business with him.

This is what transpired when I emailed him about his ad " FS Pure Cuban rock" ......

I emailed Jason?? He responded by phone, roughly 2 hours later, after a moment or 2 on the phone with him, I said "so you're in Nebraska", he said no, I'm in Florida, I responded, your location on Fauna states Nebraska, he responded, and I quote "O yeah, I need to change that".

Keep in mind, I emailed him directly after he became a member, and posted that ad.

Again, any one know this guy or conducted any business with him?????????????

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles
I forgot to mention he called me from 239-400-1383.

In addition, I posted my experience with him on his ad, he immediately deleted the ad.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 08-18-2015, 03:32 PM   #4
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
FYI, this guy has used several IP addresses for registering and posting. ALL of them point to Mississippi. Ridgeland, MS and Silver City, MS, to be precise.

One of the MS IP addresses matches with another member name of "cornsnakes29", who is listing his (Frank Harris) location as being "Long Beach,FL".
Rich,
THANKS A MILLION! This will save some people, money & grief!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 08-18-2015, 03:46 PM   #5
Occidentalis
What I've noticed is that the accounts Rock Iguana 39 Linkand cornsnakes29 Link are quite similar. Both are similar names, new, are offering desirable animals for under market value and are using pictures with strange aspect ratios that they ripped off the web (see bottom).

In my opinion, they are probably the same scammer, momentarily confused by your reference to their location.

Here's an example of the photo rip offs I mentioned above:

Blue Iguana Ad | Image Search

Old 08-18-2015, 03:47 PM   #6
Occidentalis
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post

Oh man, missed this update as I was fussing around formatting links. I guess suspicions confirmed then. Thanks for the info!

Old 08-18-2015, 03:58 PM   #7
Occidentalis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
I forgot to mention he called me from 239-400-1383.

Very interesting history to this phone number, apparently it's a spoof number that apps and robodialers use for caller ID, associated with numerous schemes. Here's an interesting read: http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/2394001383

Old 08-18-2015, 04:20 PM   #8
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Occidentalis View Post
Very interesting history to this phone number, apparently it's a spoof number that apps and robodialers use for caller ID, associated with numerous schemes. Here's an interesting read: http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/2394001383

He seems to be quit a busy scammer of sorts......

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 08-18-2015, 05:03 PM   #9
SJdport57
I saw two posts from cornsnakes29 and rock iguana39 on the monitor forum and immediately felt suspicious. The prices were all "too good to be true" and one had a generic backstory. I'm glad this guy has been exposed.

Old 08-18-2015, 05:05 PM   #10
SJdport57
Also on some of his posts he specifies "PayPal only"....yeah major red flag

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!