Bad Guy Eddie Febles aka Eddie623 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-24-2015, 04:15 PM   #1
lolglitterbean
Eddie Febles aka Eddie623

Hi everyone, just wanted to put out a warning not to do business with a man named Eddie Febles. He has two accounts on here, one called EddieF and one called Eddie623.

Eddie contacted me in January of this year to purchase two female hog island boas with cages for $400. He asked if I would please hold the snakes for 2 months until he could pick them up, as he was living in Mass and was moving to Florida (where I live). I preferred this to shipping so I agreed. Eddie called me several times and liked to chat at length about reptiles, so I obliged and figured it was best to keep in touch; I really just figured he was a super friendly guy. When he finally came down to Florida on April 19th, he told me while driving that he could only pay $150 in cash now and would paypal me the rest immediately after. Since I had spoken so many times with him over the phone I reluctantly agreed and sold him the snakes and enclosures. (Yes, I know. That was stupid.)

Well its been 4 months and Eddie has still not paid me the other $250, which is not surprising.. The weird thing is that he didn't just take off, he has returned my calls. Every time he told me another story about how something had happened to him financially and how he just couldn't pay me yet. So we finally came to an agreement that he would bring me a large snake cage for payment instead but he has kept prolonging it for strange reasons. I really didn't want to drag this out any longer because the things he was saying were getting ridiculous, so I told him I would have to post here if he didn't pay me. That was weeks ago. And now this past week he has ignored all my calls/texts.

I obviously made a really bad call selling to him, but still wanted to warn others about this guy. And I really hope the snakes I sold him are ok. He has been made aware that I was posting this.

Here's his info.

Eddie Febles

Fauna Usernames:

EddieF

Eddie623

Email:

heribertofebles623@gmail.com

nateblocks@gmail.com

And here are some text messages to confirm our agreement. I'm sorry I don't have more, most of this was done over the phone.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!