Bad Guy Keven Vogenberger Misrepresenting Imports. - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-28-2018, 07:02 PM   #91
Akiranar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liveforthis View Post
Geez what a shame...me standing up for a another herp lover because i think he is unfairly judged is clearly a good justification to judge me and the animals I would sell makes total sense.
Yes, comparing the BOI to the Lord of the Flies is a pretty good justification for me not to want to deal with you. You think people are piling on him, yet he is very defensive, and has shown to ignore people when they tell him how to fix things and keeps making the same mistakes with excuses and attitude.

Again, this is the BOI at work.

Old 08-28-2018, 07:09 PM   #92
Liveforthis
If someone called you trash would you be defensive?

Old 08-28-2018, 07:14 PM   #93
Akiranar
Quote:
If someone called you trash would you be defensive?
I just got called a coward yesterday. Long story that I am not going into here. But Keven is defensive against people who haven't called him trash, but just called him out on his mistakes. So sorry, but this train of whataboutisms and deflecting that you do with your focus on Ed more than Keven shows me that you'd rather attack people trying to help someone that doesn't want the help.

Keven needs to fix himself and stop trying to take the heat off of himself with immature crap. Stop helping him deflect.

Keep deflecting off of him by attacking people, and well, yeah, people are just not gonna deal with you.

Old 08-28-2018, 07:19 PM   #94
Liveforthis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiranar View Post
I just got called a coward yesterday. Long story that I am not going into here. But Keven is defensive against people who haven't called him trash, but just called him out on his mistakes. So sorry, but this train of whataboutisms and deflecting that you do with your focus on Ed more than Keven shows me that you'd rather attack people trying to help someone that doesn't want the help.

Keven needs to fix himself and stop trying to take the heat off of himself with immature crap. Stop helping him deflect.

Keep deflecting off of him by attacking people, and well, yeah, people are just not gonna deal with you.
I'm attacking people?

Old 08-28-2018, 07:51 PM   #95
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Sorry I was born with two first names... Does that mean Ed Clark shouldn't be trusted either because of his name? Seems logical...
Just a silly saying that I use in jest. I actually don't trust you based on your words here and the manner in which you have shown blind support of someone who is either deceptive or has made the same error a number of time, making him risky to do business with.

Quote:
Geez what a shame...me standing up for a another herp lover because i think he is unfairly judged is clearly a good justification to judge me and the animals I would sell makes total sense.
This type of response is good enough justification.

Old 08-28-2018, 07:57 PM   #96
Liveforthis
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCurtin View Post
Just a silly saying that I use in jest. I actually don't trust you based on your words here and the manner in which you have shown blind support of someone who is either deceptive or has made the same error a number of time, making him risky to do business with.

This type of response is good enough justification.

because i asked if maybe he made a mistake???? Thats crazy.. but whatever makes you feel better. i could never trust you cause your name is stupid and you lack clerical thought.

Old 08-28-2018, 08:05 PM   #97
JCCS
Matt, it's obvious that you simply might not have context for why people are highly suspect of Keven's motives, excuses, and general knowledge of what he's doing with reptiles. When that is the case, you should do either one of two things. Go back and educate yourself on what is going on, or not contribute to the conversation. I don't think Ed is the person to be calling people out for poor business ethics, but that is what it is. Just because Ed has his own issues does not invalidate the numerous screw-ups, deceptive sales tactics, and just plain ignorant comments that Keven has put out on this site. He claims to be a reptile rescue but at all appearances, the only place he's rescuing reptiles from is a low quality wholesale facility where he immediately attempts to flip whatever he drags out of there. If you're knowingly defending that, then yeah, you're probably one to be avoided as well.

Old 08-28-2018, 08:12 PM   #98
Liveforthis
crazy that the hate i'm getting is just because Im asking, maybe just maybe, could Keven made a mistake??? That makes me a bad guy??? just shows the integrity of this community...

Old 08-28-2018, 08:15 PM   #99
JCCS
If it had been "a" mistake, then you'd have a point. It's been multiple, multiple problems. From pawning off sick frogs on kids to trying to sell a sickly veiled chameleon as a rarer species to now mislabeling skinks. And then when his problems were pointed out, he lied, blamed, and lied some more. So no, I don't think he could have just made a mistake and if he did make a mistake this often, he needs to find a better hobby where animals don't pay for his mistakes with their suffering and potentially with their lives.

Old 08-28-2018, 08:17 PM   #100
Liveforthis
idk but i'm not a jerk..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!