For Sale Crested Gecko Genetic Tree Power house 2x - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 05-08-2019, 02:07 AM   #1
nsime
Crested Gecko Genetic Tree Power house 2x

This listing is for (1) Probable Male and (1) Probable Female both
around the 10 gram mark and both produced by me.
I'm trying something different, I would like to put these two together
They come from great geckos and lines that produced some of the best geckos out there, such as Speckled like a leopard, Durian, Cabo, Pinup and Kitty, DD geckos.
So, just remember a lot of the time you hear "no lineage", when these grow of size and you breed them together you can say you know lineage of 18 geckos that was put into the babies, 16 with pictures. (10 on one side, 6 on the other -two without photos-, plus the two you purchase will be the parents.), see chart!
I had these two sold separately at

Super Stripe: 200 Shipped
Tricolor Pinstripe: 325 Shipped
But will combine to 425 Shipped.
That is 100 dollars off for these two beautiful geckos that will produce stunning babies with lineage all the way back to Great Great Grandparents

Gecko 1 prob male:
Shooting Star (sire) produced by Nestys Cresties out of Kortana and Thor
Lady Alice produced by SV geckos out of DD reptiles x Leaping Leachies (sorry, no photos on these two)

Gecko 2 prob female:
Holstein- Produced by Gecko Vault out of PinUp x Kitty, Pinup being from Cabo x Nyx, and Kitty from Derek Dunlop/DD Geckos
Ambrosia was produced by me out of Durian x Little Dash, Durian being from Crown Jewel Reptiles out of Speckled like a leopard x Bullet
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!