Pastel without green eyes? - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-03-2008, 12:34 PM   #81
stevek123
you guys are funny.

Old 11-03-2008, 01:39 PM   #82
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tuniwha View Post
OR MAYBE...

I know.. going out on a wild freaking limb here..

IT's JUST A DANG PASTEL WITH NON GREEN EYES!!!!!!!!!!

WHY the h*** are you ALWAYS trying to complicate this stuff Deb.. He just wanted to know whats up with it.. not every off the dang wall idea..

OMG.. my skin is tan.. I COOOOOOOULD Egyptian.. you don't know that I am not .. Maybe I should look into that..

any reason I MIGHT be Egyptian??? nope.. but who know.. I COULD be..

LOL

he is selling the snake.. already sold sounds like

ITS A PASTEL WITH NON GREEN EYES..

leave well enough alone..

more then one person has seen non pastels with green eyes, and vice verse.. its not common but it does happen..

DONE.. SIMPLE..

yay
Girl, what in the world are you smoking?

Asking a question out of curiousity is not "complicating things." It's called satisfying a curiousity. I do wonder why the originally accepted markers of Pastels have changed.

This is me LEARNING. If you have a problem with that..don't respond to my posts.

This is me...ignoring you......

Old 11-03-2008, 01:48 PM   #83
Miss Tuniwha
HA HA HA HA..

yeah Deb.. I am the ONLY one here that thinks you are rediculous.. LOL

all I am saying, is that its a simple question.. a simple answer isn't that hard.

Old 11-03-2008, 02:13 PM   #84
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tuniwha View Post
HA HA HA HA..

yeah Deb.. I am the ONLY one here that thinks you are rediculous.. LOL

all I am saying, is that its a simple question.. a simple answer isn't that hard.
Ok.....let me explain it again..slowly....

Maybe it's simple for you with your YEARS and TONS of experience and maybe you have seen many Pastel Bps that don't have green eyes, or maybe you just like taking someone's word that this is the nature of things and that's fine for you.

However, everyone does not have the same learning style and some of us do like to know the possible WHYS that something has changed. The only way that I know of to learn is to ask questions.

Old 11-03-2008, 02:30 PM   #85
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
Ok.....let me explain it again..slowly....

Maybe it's simple for you with your YEARS and TONS of experience and maybe you have seen many Pastel Bps that don't have green eyes, or maybe you just like taking someone's word that this is the nature of things and that's fine for you.

However, everyone does not have the same learning style and some of us do like to know the possible WHYS that something has changed. The only way that I know of to learn is to ask questions.
Deb, you dont seem to like it when Ed comes in with his years of experience and whatever other bullcrap, so why would you say the same thing to brandi?

This ALL needs to start going to hell, IMHO, and NOT muddying up the OP's thread.

The point, Brandi was making was

Why would you ( or anyone) even bother telling someone who has a snake, that, we all know is now sold, might also be a HET for something? He just wanted to accurately sell it as what it was. and he got his answer.

The reason people dont like to do the SPECULATION as to what a het might have markers for, is because they are not always accurate, Normals, and Morphs like pastels, or whatever, can have them as well. Why do we need more people thinking that a normal animal, might be het for something, because someone said it has similar markings to something else?

Old 11-03-2008, 02:39 PM   #86
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle View Post
Deb, you dont seem to like it when Ed comes in with his years of experience and whatever other bullcrap, so why would you say the same thing to brandi?

This ALL needs to start going to hell, IMHO, and NOT muddying up the OP's thread.

The point, Brandi was making was

Why would you ( or anyone) even bother telling someone who has a snake, that, we all know is now sold, might also be a HET for something? He just wanted to accurately sell it as what it was. and he got his answer.

The reason people dont like to do the SPECULATION as to what a het might have markers for, is because they are not always accurate, Normals, and Morphs like pastels, or whatever, can have them as well. Why do we need more people thinking that a normal animal, might be het for something, because someone said it has similar markings to something else?

Where did I say that? I asked a question and posted an observation.

AND I pointed out HER experience because she said it was "simple." I am fascinated by the WHYS so it's not "simple" for me.

I asked, all he had to do was say he didn't know. Neither YOU nor Brandy had any reason for answering a question that wasn't mean for you unless you just wanted to start some crap.

Old 11-03-2008, 04:40 PM   #87
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakesideBoas View Post
You are most welcome, Steve! In those last couple pictures it looks like he'll color up quite nice for you.
Actually, Maggie....as a rule, pastels don't "color up" as they age, their baby colors are usually the prettiest they will ever be.

Deb, if I'm understanding correctly what you are asking, I think you have a very valid question (though I'm not going to get started on het markers, especially het albino...lol)....but I also see what Alicia and Brandi are saying. I would assume that it would have been mentioned if he was also "het" for something, and think that it does muddy the topic even further than it already is, I don't think it was people trying to "start crap".

I honestly think it would be a good topic for a NEW thread.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!