OMG! Going Downhill FAST! - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-09-2008, 08:52 PM   #51
pcrooker
I'm in...

Hun, we all just want to do something to help. I'm in too. Figure out a way and we'll pitch in. You love your baby and people here know enough about you to respect you and want to help... Take it. Just tell us how.. You're both worth it!

Old 09-09-2008, 09:01 PM   #52
BallFriend
talk to the doctor,get him a paypal account and we can take care of the rest.

Old 09-09-2008, 09:09 PM   #53
LakesideBoas
You've already been targeted Steve

Let your Fauna friends help you like you've helped the rest of us over the years. Let us help, it may not be enough, but we'll feel better if we know we were allowed to try.

Face it, Steve, folks here love ya wether you like it or not!

Old 09-09-2008, 09:13 PM   #54
dsirkle
I will throw something in the pot if you go for the surgery.You have accepted the bad breaks that have come your way recently with grace. Why not accept a good break?

Old 09-09-2008, 09:39 PM   #55
Jerry_c_62
I'll do what I can as well. Some day it may be me..... just paying it forward.

Old 09-09-2008, 10:45 PM   #56
SPJ
I don't know how or when I could repay any funds so I have to decline.
Thanks again for the generous offers.

Old 09-09-2008, 10:56 PM   #57
Mooing Tricycle
Steve, id like to chip in as soon as i can too. i DONT want anything in return. only pictures of a nice healthy snake if he can make it!

Accept it as a gift from a friend. Id just be happy knowing i helped that snake get better in some small way.

Old 09-09-2008, 11:11 PM   #58
dsirkle
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
I don't know how or when I could repay any funds so I have to decline.
Thanks again for the generous offers.
I didn't see anyone mention repayment.

Old 09-09-2008, 11:12 PM   #59
johns6068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
Steve, id like to chip in as soon as i can too. i DONT want anything in return. only pictures of a nice healthy snake if he can make it!

Accept it as a gift from a friend. Id just be happy knowing i helped that snake get better in some small way.

Old 09-09-2008, 11:17 PM   #60
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsirkle
I didn't see anyone mention repayment.
Oh I should have said that in my first post. I want 10 bucks for every dollar donated! LOL!! Come on Steve! Take the friggin offers............

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!