Pastel without green eyes? - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-02-2008, 03:01 PM   #71
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
lol, hahahaha. you probably have more experience than me picking thru those dirty questionable BP's. If I have to look at them too long and too hard.......its a freakin normal to me!

Heres what I pick thru!

All kidding aside, a less than good pic is hard to identify a questionable snake by.
That is a very pretty snake, is it a Pastel or Normal?

*cause if that's a Normal, I personally won't be buying any Pastels without green eyes.

** even if it is a Pastel, I won't be buying any Pastels without green eyes.

Old 11-02-2008, 03:13 PM   #72
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle View Post
LOL say whatever you like ed. your words mean nothing to me Which is why i can smile at them.
Gonna admit you were wrong? there are clearer pictures now.
Of course I was wrong, I was fooled by those first 2 pics.

Old 11-02-2008, 08:33 PM   #73
LakesideBoas
Hey, I'll be the first one to raise their hand and admit I take the world's crappiest pictures!

I think it was the head shots that sealed it as a pastel for me, and the tongue shot. (I can never get those..grumble!)

It may not be the prettiest pastel out there, but it's got a bit going for it. I think it's pretty...so...well...THERE!

Old 11-02-2008, 08:37 PM   #74
stevek123
thanks Maggie!!!!!

Old 11-02-2008, 08:42 PM   #75
LakesideBoas
You are most welcome, Steve! In those last couple pictures it looks like he'll color up quite nice for you.

Now we both need to sign up for photography lessons!

Old 11-02-2008, 08:49 PM   #76
stevek123
'cept he wont be mine. I think I sold him... fellow is coming over tomorrow evening to take a look.

Old 11-02-2008, 09:25 PM   #77
Ed Clark
Steve, dont take offence for things said in this thread.......its all good.

Old 11-03-2008, 06:45 AM   #78
stevek123
yeah, Ed. I understood that when I decided to post. I've been reading these posts for while now and you all banter back and forth like a married couple. lol.

I had already had this pastel for sale when I noticed the "eye" color thing. I wanted to post here, more for my own comfort selling him. I bought him as a pastel, he certainly looks like one, but the eye color threw me. I didn't want to sell any BP not as advertised, so I thought i'd post to see what the "old-timers" thought. The fellow is dropping by today to see him, I will let him decide.

thanks.

Old 11-03-2008, 09:22 AM   #79
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek123 View Post
yeah, Ed. I understood that when I decided to post. I've been reading these posts for while now and you all banter back and forth like a married couple. lol.

I had already had this pastel for sale when I noticed the "eye" color thing. I wanted to post here, more for my own comfort selling him. I bought him as a pastel, he certainly looks like one, but the eye color threw me. I didn't want to sell any BP not as advertised, so I thought i'd post to see what the "old-timers" thought. The fellow is dropping by today to see him, I will let him decide.

thanks.

Is it possible that the animal is also het for something; for example: Pastel/het Albino? Just wondering..there's a lot of white on the sides (I have noticed that Het Albinos tend to have a lot more white than Normals...this is not a general observation..just something that I have notice in mine and a few others).

Old 11-03-2008, 12:12 PM   #80
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
Is it possible that the animal is also het for something; for example: Pastel/het Albino? Just wondering..there's a lot of white on the sides (I have noticed that Het Albinos tend to have a lot more white than Normals...this is not a general observation..just something that I have notice in mine and a few others).
OR MAYBE...

I know.. going out on a wild freaking limb here..

IT's JUST A DANG PASTEL WITH NON GREEN EYES!!!!!!!!!!

WHY the h*** are you ALWAYS trying to complicate this stuff Deb.. He just wanted to know whats up with it.. not every off the dang wall idea..

OMG.. my skin is tan.. I COOOOOOOULD Egyptian.. you don't know that I am not .. Maybe I should look into that..

any reason I MIGHT be Egyptian??? nope.. but who know.. I COULD be..

LOL

he is selling the snake.. already sold sounds like

ITS A PASTEL WITH NON GREEN EYES..

leave well enough alone..

more then one person has seen non pastels with green eyes, and vice verse.. its not common but it does happen..

DONE.. SIMPLE..

yay

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!